❤️

He loved his spouse , he missed her it's been 4 years and more to their marriage and he is away from her . He missed her cooking , her smile , her warmth all range of emotions feeling sad lonely or anxious . He also feel nostalgic and remember theie good times they had spend together . At the same time , he feel grateful for the time they've spent together and looking forward to being reunited .

Overall , missing his wife make him realise and appreciate their beautiful relationship and strengthen their bond . He loved his family , everyone has special place .

Sidharth starred at the wallpaper of his beautiful daughter and wife . " My beautiful people , I'm coming home " he mumbled kissing the screen .

The house was filled with family and close relatives , kids were playing

The house was filled with family and close relatives , kids were playing . Ayaan and his brother-in-law left to airport to pick up Sidharth who was coming after 4 years . Ahmed and Fatima were sitting in the hall listening to their daughter rants .

" Ami " ( mom ) a 3 year old Inaya called her mother who was busy cooking meals for everyone .

" Haa beta " ( yes baby ) her mother Shehnaaz replied looking down at her .

" Abu kaha hai ? " ( Where is dad ? ) Inaya asked , it's been 2 days she heard her family members talking about her father coming home and she was excited to meet him .

" Aarahe hai beta , chachu gaye hai na apke Abu ko lane " ( He is coming , your uncle went to pick him up ) shehnaaz said picking her up . Inaya nodded her head in her mother's neck .

" Mami ... Mami ... Pani do " ( aunty .. aunty .. give some water ) saying Sumaiya and Suhana kids came running into the kitchen .

Aryan and Ahaan were Sumaiya twins 6 year old very naughty and mischievous kids .

Hafsa was 5 year old Suhana daughter , overly pampered .

The trio drank the water , were giggling at themselves looking at Inaya . " Darpok " ( coward ) saying the trio ran out of the kitchen .

Inaya eyes teared up as the trio always tease her , bully her if they find her alone .

" Inu nahi roote beta , kya hua mere bacha " ( Inu don't cry baby , what happened to my baby ) shehnaaz consoled her kissing her cheeks , she put Inaya on slab and gave her chocolate to distract her . She badly wanted to snap at them but it will only increase problems to her daughter and her so she learned to ignore them .

Because one time she tried explain the kids not to poke Inaya tummy as she is small 9 month old but the kids cried saying Shehnaaz scold them . That day she got to know the place she hold in their life .

Fatima , Sumaiya , Suhana were so angry on shehnaaz , they said she had no rights to scold them and stay in her limits . They even complained to Sidharth , when she tried to explain him her side but he didn't listen and said you should not raise hands on kids and don't wrong my family .

The house belongs to them , the kids have more rights then her and Inaya .

" Mamu agaye Mamu ... Mamu ... " ( Uncle came , uncle ... uncle ) The trio ran shouting .

" Inu ke abu agaye " ( Inu's father came ) shehnaaz said and her daughter gave brightest smile of her life . Shehnaaz put Inaya down so she can go to her father , she can hear the elders talking and calling Inaya so she took a glass water and moved out of the kitchen and cute Inaya following her behind holding the end of her salwar .

As they reached the hall " Inaya dekho tumare Abu agaye " ( Inaya look your father came ) ayaan said seeing them .

Sidharth was sitting on the couch , he had hafsa on his lap and Aryan - Ahaan sitting beside him on each side . He was talking with his father asking him about his health . As soon as he heard ayaan words he looked at their direction , his wife and daughter coming towards him .

" Bahut sharmili hai Inaya " ( your daughter is shy girl ) Sumaiya said , shehnaaz greeted him and others . His focus was only on his wife and daughter , both of his girls changed into more beautiful . One his women not same as the teenage girl he married before and other his beautiful daughter who is replica of them .

He was observing her not listening to any other single word they were talking . He saw shehnaaz taking Inaya who looked sad . What happened to his daughter ? What made her sad ?

" Jao , jaa kar fresh hojao " ( Go and freshen up ) Ahmed said , Sidharth stood up and left not to his room but he went behind his wife and daughter .

Shehnaaz understand her daughter sadness , she was craving for her father's love and when Sidharth didn't took her in his arms and hafsa sitting on his lap made her sad . " Shehnaaz " Sidharth said as he entered the kitchen .

He waved at his daughter , he badly want to take her in his arms . He bend down kissing shehnaaz forehead he asked " kaise ho ? " ( How are you ? )

" Mai tik hu , aap ? " ( I'm fine and you ) shehnaaz replied with shaky voice . It's been years someone showed concern and affection to her .

" Kya hua meri inu ko " ( what happened to my baby ) Sidharth asked looking at sad Inaya and tried taking her but she snuggled into Shehnaaz .

" Vo kuch nahi choti bache hai " ( It's nothing she is kid ) shehnaaz said shrugging her shoulder .

" Batao Abu ko , Ami ne data meri beti ko " ( say to your dad , did your mom scold you ? ) Sidharth asked caressing her cheeks making Inaya snuggle more into shehnaaz .

" Inaya come beta " he said tried taking her but she refused to go so he bend down kissing her cheeks he understood his daughter is shy and not comfortable with him yet . He felt sad but may be it's his punishment as he was not their at the time of her birth ,bhe will wait and win his daughter's trust and love .

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️