His Innocent Wife - Epilogue

Next day

It's already 11 they were still in deep sleep . Family members didn't disturb them . Sidharth wokeup n saw his wife sleeping peacefully in his arms after their beautiful night , with a cute pout . He leaned n pecked her pout . He was caressing her neck he didn't leave a single place without marking her as his . Shehnaaz snuggle into him more rubbing her nose on his chest making him chuckle .

Days were passing , their bond has become stronger than before . Both fell in love with each other accepting their flaws n standing by each other in all situations .

Shehnaaz disclosed about her pregnancy both cried in each other arms . Sidharth happily accepted all her demands , cravings , tanturms during the pregnancy . He repeated one mantra during her whole pregnancy that
Never argue with a pregnant lady . Her harmones can make her innocent wife more crazy .

Shehnaaz was 4 months pregnant . Shehnaaz wokeup from her sleep it's already 2 at night , saw Sidharth who was sleeping while keeping his palm on her little bump .

Due to her craving she tried to woke him but he was in deep sleep . ( Sleep is our first love kyu ? ) .

Sana - Sidharth while shaking him .

Sidharth woke up with a jerk n said " kya hua baby , Tu tik hai , pain horaha hai kya ? Bata Ruk Mai doctor ko call karta hu . Nahi Nahi Tu chal apun hospital chalte hai " .

Shehnaaz pecked his lips seeing him panic . He frozed on his place but soon he heard her crying . Dammm this harmones , she started to cry . Sidharth took her in his arms making her sit on his lap thinking she was having a bad dream saying sweat words to her tried to calm her .

" Baby I'm here . Okay don't worry . Sweatheart plz don't cry . I love you Mera bacha , mera baby " He was repeating this words to her .

Shehnaaz cutely rubbed her face on his chest . He cupped her face n kissed her whole face . She giggled .

Sid - kuch Chahiye baby tujhe ?

Shehnaaz nodded . He asked " pasta 🍝 banau ? . During the 3 months she mostly demanded pasta but now She declined making a pout . He pecked her pout n asked " phir kya Chahiye mere baby ko ? " . " Mujhe bahar Jana hai " she said . " Baby bahut raat hai kl le jaunga tujhe long drive p tik hai " but her wife being stubborn she got up from his lap n said " nhi mujhe aur mere puttu ko abhi gumna hai , abhi jana hai mtlb A.B.H.I isi waqt " . He gave up because their is no use to make her understand .

He was wearing his sweatpants n shirt but shehnaaz went to closet took his shirt jacket n blue pant gave to him . He was shocked but soon gave into her demands . She wore the same Matching Matching . ( Samaj rahe ho 😂😂 bichare Sidharth ki halat ) Sidharth took his car keys but only to snatched by his wife . He frowned at her giving her now what wala look . Shehnaaz took his bike keys n went down . Sidharth followed her slightly not liking the idea of going on bike in the night . Sidharth last time said " Baby car me chalte hai na plzz " but only to receive a glare from her which is enough to shuts him up .

Shehnaaz enjoyed her drive .