Weak Big Brother And Strong Little Brother

Start from the beginning

The test is simple actually. They will go to the father, he will give them the test and they will do it. The thing is that it involves killing someone from this family. Of course that "victim" isn't gonna die. But the one who needs to "kill" them doesn't know about it. They genuinely believe they were told to kill their family member without knowing that it is just a mental test. If they fail they will be killed simply as that.

It's either they kill or be killed...

The others who've already done the test are not allowed to tell the others who do not get the test yet. As far as I know, Kyle surpassed that test since he was mentioned at the end, which means he is still alive until Deon kills him. But...now that I think about it, I can't fight and the second male lead is considered to be the weakest out of all of his siblings. And if I'm not careful I might get killed!

I need to get to Kyle's side, or make him go to my side! This shouldn't be hard since Kyle was stated to be extremely loyal to Luke. He willingly kills his mother after he knows about her plans to hurt Luke and dispose of him. I guess he follows that cliche where younger siblings are loyal to their older siblings huh? Well...at least this made things easier.

Charles: "Young master?"

Luke: "Charles, just one, please... I want to see him..."

Charles: "...uh...very well...follow me."

Luke: "Yay! Thank you, Charles!"

As Charles walks away I follow him from behind! I noticed that most other maids and butlers look at Charles with fear. Is it because he was the head of butlers? Well it doesn't matter is it? As long as I stay with Charles I won't need to be afraid. "Young master, if you feel uncomfortable with their stares I can gouge their eyes out." other maids and butlers immediately bow down not wanting to look at us anymore.

"no need..." I say to him, why is he so aggressive!? Now I can see why the maids and the butlers are all afraid of him... I go closer to Charles, "Charles...let's not try to make them all afraid okay? That's not nice..." I whisper to him. Seriously if everyone is afraid of me then they might start a rumor that could get the other siblings to be interested and I don't want it!

Charles: "Young master, you are too kind..."

Luke: "Um...is that so...? But let's not do anything bad... Okay?"

Charles: "As you wish."

Me and Charle start walking faster, we go into another room and go out of it, I noticed that we go past the garden and now we are heading towards another building. Wow..the place is not just very big but it seems like Kyle's training place is far away from my room...

I look down on disappointment... This means that it would be hard for me to go to Kyle, although I know about the Manhwa (and the novel) I don't have a memory of the original Luke, this means that I also don't know which path or which room I should go to. The manhwa and the novel did not state it.

I mean it makes sense! Why the heck would they include that anyway? But still...!

Charles: "...Are you perhaps worried?"

Luke: "Huh? (what is this...could it be he knows?!)"

Charles: "Please don't be, I'm sure that young master Kyle will pass the test. He is both strong and intelligent."

Luke: "You...you are right..."

Luke: "(so he mistook me huh? Thank goodness!)"

Charles: "We're here now."

We stop walking and I look at the place. "...wow...!" t-the place... It's not just huge, but it is so...cool!!! There is a statue as well as a big sword on display! And there is also an arena! So this is the place where they train? No wonder why all of them are strong! Excluding me... All of those tools look heavy and terrifying...!!!