"i'll never hurt you, you tell me if it's to much," Eddie whispered as he met Bucks gaze.

"okay," Buck whined as Eddie shoved a finger inside of him, then another. he slid inside Buck until he was three knuckles deep.

"Eddie," Buck moaned softly. a month ago, he never pictured himself having sex. let alone with a guy. his best friend.

"fuck you're doing so good, baby," Eddie whispered as he thrusted his fingers in and out of Buck.

he began curling and scissoring them inside of Buck earning whimpers from the boy.

"Eddie i need you so bad," he whined, reaching and hand down to his stroke himself. Eddie slapped his hand away and leant down to kiss his neck.

Buck had longed for the moment he would finally let Eddie close enough to have sex with him. the amount of times they came close and he freaked out worried him.

he thought he was gonna drive Eddie away.

But John being gone, he could finally live. he could feel.

"mi querido, are you sure," Eddie whispered, his lips brushing against Bucks ear.

that alone was enough to make Bucks back arch and send a shiver down his spine.

Eddie chuckled, mischievously.

"please Eddie, i wanna feel you," he begged his boyfriend. Eddie smiled, letting his nose drag from Bucks ear, to his chin. he then kissed Bucks lips.

he sat up, going to squirt some more lube in his hand but Buck had stopped him. he squirted some in his hand and he placed a kiss to the tip of Eddie's cock.

Eddie moaned and a shutter went down his spine.

he began to massage the lube onto Eddie's shaft, occasionally running his thumb over the slit. he looked up at Eddie with his bright blue eyes.

Eddie put his hand on Bucks cheek, caressing it. he moved his hand down to Bucks shoulder, pushing him on the bed. he gripped Bucks thighs, pushing them apart.

Eddie lined himself up with Bucks hole before shoving the tip in.

he hissed at the feeling and tears entered his eyes. he fisted the bedsheets as Eddie slid deeper inside him.

Once Eddie was all the way in, he let Buck adjust to the feeling of Eddie's size.

after a moment he looked down at Buck, who absently bit his lip as he nodded at Eddie to move. Eddie's thrust began slow as he stretched Bucks hole.

Buck whimpered and whined at the feeling. it hurt. Eddie grabbed his hand in a comforting way.

Soon what felt like pins and needles, felt like the best thing ever.

Buck let out soft moans as Eddie continued to thrust inside of him. "oh- Eddie," Buck moaned as Eddie's thrust got harder, and faster.

Eddie leant down, kissing Bucks lips softly. he kissed Bucks stubbly jaw.

Bucks legs wrapped around Eddie's waist as Eddie's thrusts got harder.

"fuck," Buck moaned as Eddie hit his spot. Eddie grabbed both of Bucks hands, pinning them above Bucks head with one hand as he kissed down Bucks jaw, to his smooth, muscular chest.

"fuck, Evan you're so tight around me baby," Eddie moaned before licking over Bucks nipple and sucking it.

Bucks breaths were heavy and he managed to get one hand free to entangle it in Eddie's long hair that he constantly gelled back. "i bet you'd let me fuck you anywhere i wanted," Eddie whispered in Bucks ear before bubbling at it.

Buck moaned loudly.

"so good," Buck whimpered out. Eddie made his way up to Bucks lips again as they began to make out.

Eddie's tan, muscular body pressed against Bucks as he made out with him. he kissed and sucked all over Bucks face and neck.

Buck moaned at every touch. their tongues got knotted together when Eddie kissed his lips again.

Eddie let go of Bucks other hand and both of them found Eddie's ass, squeezing it tightly before he began absently scratching at Eddie's back, pealing the skin off.

Eddie hissed at the feeling, but that didn't make Buck stop as Eddie continued to pound inside him at the same aggressive pace.

"fuck, Evan," Eddie moaned, slamming harder inside of Buck. Bucks nails scratched harder and deeper into Eddie's skin.

Eddie's back was sure to bleed a bit and he wasn't going to be able to hide this from the others at work.

the room filled with the sound of skin clapping, heavy breathing, and the quiet playlist that they always fell asleep too.

they both pulled away from the kiss to breathe and Eddie sat up. Bucks legs fell from the grip that held Eddie and just laid there, open.

he wrapped one hand around Bucks throat, after slapping Buck in the face, "don't ever call yourself such disgusting names," he spat in Bucks ear. Buck whimpered and nodded.

and the other hand went on Bucks hip. gripping it so hard it was sure to bruise. Buck moaned at the tightness on his throat and neck.

"fucking slut,"

"my pretty little bitch,"

Buck grabbed Eddie's wrist and dug his nails into the skin, surely to leave a mark but neither of them cared. Bucks moans were breathless and his back was arched.

he used his free hand and wrapped it around his shaft, stroking it. he squeezed it with every pump.

Eddie's threw his head back before looking back down at Buck, "so pathetic," he murmured.

"i'm so close," Buck whimpered as his eyes shut and tears fell out of them.

Eddie felt bucks asshole tighten around him, sending him to his limit.

apart from repeatedly hitting Bucks prostate at an abusive pace, he now shot streams of cum inside of Buck and his grip on his throat and hip tightened.

Buck tried to moan but no noise came out

one more good, hard thrust against his prostate was enough to make Buck let out a loud moan, letting his load go all over his abdomen.

a few more thrusts and Eddie pulled out, plopping next to Buck who sat there dazed.

Eddie smiled. he got on his knees once more, licking from Bucks pelvic area, up to his abdomen.

he licked all the cum off of Bucks stomach, swallowing it. Buck moaned. he got close to Bucks ear once more, "i love tasting what's mine," Buck shivered at his words.

Eddie sucked on the skin behind Bucks ear, leaving a light hickey.

"you're so fucking sexy beneath me while i'm fucking you out," Eddie murmured, kissing Bucks cheek who just blushed and buried himself into Eddie's body.

Eddie got up out of the bed, "shower now or in the morning?" he asked softly, grabbing Buck a water from the mini fridge.

Buck smiled, "morning,"

Eddie smiled and nodded, grabbing two pairs of boxers and pants. he went to put a tshirt on but winced as the fabric touch the scratches on his back.

he decided tonight was a night for no shirt and tossed the shirt to Buck who gladly put it on. he was tired.

"you did so good for me. i didn't hurt you, did i?" Eddie asked the sleepy boy softly after he got in bed and pulled him to his chest. he was actually worried that maybe he was too aggressive and mean.

"not at all. it was perfect. my perfect first time, with the perfect guy. i love you so much," he whispered quietly against Eddie's bare chest.

"te amo, jodidamente mucho. hasta mi último aliento agonizante," Eddie whispered as he shut his eyes and pulled Buck closer in his arms. the boy was significantly smaller since the attack, but he was getting better. i love you, so fucking much. til my last dying breath.

"my pretty boy," Eddie mumbled as he fell asleep.

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘 ᵇᵘᵈᵈⁱᵉजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें