Maybe Matthew should never have underestimated their popularity. He stood in a crowd of hundreds of screaming fan girls, each with posters and banners of member's faces plastered on it. "I'm going to propose to Taerae today, say will you be my maid of honour?" A fan said to her friend as Matthew held in his laugh.

"I'm only here to collect my husband... the kids miss him," another girl sighed as Matthew side eyed her and choked on his water. He shifted uncomfortably, checking his watch as the line slowly got less and less.

Matthew felt out of place, with no banners and gifts, only his humbled self and a few albums to get signed. "I should just get them to sign all of them and sell it," Matthew laughed to himself evilly as his smile fell, knowing Hanbin would murder him.

Matthew grew more tired as he waited for his turn, not bothering to survey the members due to the onslaught of posters covering his view. "I spent two thousand dollars worth of albums to get here, can you please move?" A girl said behind him as Matthew perked up, realising he was about to fall asleep standing.

Matthew realises he'd reached the front of the line as their manager stood there emotionlessly. "Remember, one minute each, don't do anything weird," the manager repeated as Matthew nodded, remembering the very questionable things he'd heard.

"Hello there!" A voice chirped as Matthew locked eyes with the first member. The boy had a pretty face with a beaming smile that seemed strained. The name tag read 'Taerae' as Matthew bit back a laugh. Seeing as Matthew didn't have anything to do, he decided to loosen the idol up.

"Did you accept your proposal?"

Taerae seemed shocked as Matthew sighed and covered his unfiltered mouth. Seeing Matthew's serious expression, Taerae started laughing profusely as he looked up at Matthew. "No, I didn't- I'm not allowed to... fortunately," Taerae said gently as Matthew finally knew why people liked them.

They were charismatic, professional and kind. "Well that's nice! You can relax you know, it must've been a long day for you," Matthew said gently as Taerae's expression settled into a comfortable one.

"Thanks..." he mumbled as he leant back. "No problem," Matthew giggled as he stood there silently. Taerae raised his eye brows. "Nothing? No weird requests or heart poses?" Taerae asked, seemingly confused as Matthew shook his head.

"Nah, just here to tell you that you're doing well," Matthew said softly as Taerae smiled. "Next!" The manager called out as Matthew yawned and bowed politely.

"Well, Taerae, we'll never see each other again but it was nice meeting you! Keep it up," Matthew chirped as he moved on, leaving Taerae half speechless.

"- thank you for supporting me and loving my music," the next boy mumbled as he seemed close to falling asleep. Matthew muffled his laugh, realising the boy probably repeated the phrase one hundred times that day.

"Park Gunwook?" Matthew hummed as the boy looked up. "Gunwook then, you can use the minute to rest," Matthew mumbled kindly as the boy stared up at him with gleaming eyes.

It continued like that for a while, Matthew met each of the members and exchanged casual conversation with them, like they were old friends. Each one had been surprised by his lack of enthusiasm and his polite words as Matthew only gave them compliments.

"Eh? You're an idol and you can speak English? You're talented man," Matthew told the blonde boy as Ricky beamed. "Yeah, it's pretty intense out here, but speaking another language comes in handy," Ricky laughed as they spoke back and forth in English.

Matthew moved on to the second last member as his eyes lit up in recognition. The face that he had seen everywhere- on Hanbin's wallpaper, his key chain, his photo frame. So this was his bias, the one that Matthew was forced to listen to about everyday.