The Taste Of Fresh Blood

The Fourth Round of the Sudden Death Runoffs was reaching it's climax as Y/n Sorausagi and Ryuko Matoi battled in full power. 

However.

The fight was seemingly about to end as Y/n was pushed into a corner. The path to victory was in Ryuko's sight as her blade was inches way from claiming his Goku Uniform. 

Until... 

Nekketsu: I'm ready~!

The voice of the scarf was a sadistic tone of an adult woman. In that same instance, a cold chill rushed into Senketsu fibers. His instincts screamed at him that... something big was coming. 

Something dangerous... very dangerous...

Senketsu's eyes trembled as the scarf rustled..

Senketsu: Ryuko BLOCK! BLOCK NOW!

Ryuko: ( ! )

She had no time to think why, but instead cancel her attack and immediate shield herself with her scissor blade. A moment later, a bright crimson flash cut through the air and was shot towards Ryuko almost INSTANTANEOUSLY!

 A moment later, a bright crimson flash cut through the air and was shot towards Ryuko almost INSTANTANEOUSLY!

TING!

A single big strand of Nekketsu's cloth clashed with her sword. Even though she blocked, the force of that attack sent her flying and off the arena.

Ryuko: Grgh! Senketsu Shippu!

She soared into the air to collect herself and saving herself from a ring-out. Only to gaze upon aftermath of Nekketsu's attack. 

The fighting arena was completely split into three from the base down. 

Ryuko: My god... 

Senketsu: That shot would've slice us in two. Nice reaction, Ryuko. 

Ryuko: One thing after another with this guy. And I thought I had it in the bag. 

Meanwhile on the surface. 

Y/n: Took you long enough. 

Nekketsu: A "thank you" is more like it. That dish rag almost had you.

Y/n: I know... that's why we need to take her seriously. 

He looked up at the airborne Matoi. 

Y/n: Let's go!

Nekketsu: Yeah! 

Nekketsu then fired several strips of her cloth into the air and towards Matoi. 

Ryuko: Here it comes!

Ryuko readied her sword as the sashes clashed against her blade, sending sparks into the air as she then realized... 

Ryuko: So that Kamui can turn itself into a blade as well. Alright then.