Standing out

Timeskip

(Y/N's POV)

As a man of my word, I managed to increase my club's members with scores of students joining in under five weeks. According to the school's small history, my club was declared as one of the biggest and popular club activities. The popularity was so great to the point where other clubs were willing to merge within the Arts Club such as the Origami Club. 

However, I didn't stop there. 

Gamagori: You wish to start another club? 

I managed to reach Gamagori in the courtyard.

Y/N: That's correct!

My relationship with Satsuki and the Elite four was... slowly progressing in a way. Nonon and I found ourselves talking to each other much more than before, even to the point where we even have lunch together sometimes. Though we were somewhat as childhood friend it made it easier for us to quick become good friends. Gamagori and I were acquaintances. I know very well that he's a kind person, he's just very dedicated to his duties. For Inumuta, we don't talk often really, it's often just some small conversations before parting ways, but were in good terms. As for Sanageyama, it more of a bitter relationship. Me and always being glaring at each other when I'm only passing by, yet it seems that still doesn't trust me for reasons.

Now Satsuki, we exchange words from time to time, but she always gives off an aura of a person with many plans up ahead.

Be for now, I decide that I should expand the horizon of this with a different form of art. The Art of Fighting and Warfare!

Gamagori: Then what kind of club will it be? 

Y/N: It's a club where students are trained in guerrilla warfare and espionage with refined martial arts! I bring you the flashy Ninjutsu Club!

Ninjutsu Club!

Gamagori: I doubt a club like that will get approved without Lady Satsuki's approval.

Y/N: Don't worry, I discuss that with her already. She won't mind this. 

Gamagori: Very well. But you are aware that this will double the paperwork, right?

Y/N: Of course, I gotten use to the paperwork I get weekly.

Gamagori: You also need one member to begin this club as well.

Y/N: Oh? I guess I didn't know that seeing how I sort of hijacked the first club that already had members. 

Mako: Mr. Rabbit!

She darted towards me as I caught here. What great time! 

Y/N: There! Mako Mankanshoku is the first member to my new club!

Mako: Wha?! 

Gamagori: Then I guess your set then, Sorausagi. 

He dropped another fat stack of papers before taking off.