The True Intentions

Small Timeskip

(Y/n's pov)

About 2 weeks have passed since my with Sanageyama and my promotion to three-star.

During those weeks myself and Sanageyama were stuck in our houses to recover.

But that didn't stop me from having visitors. Gamagori, who just stops by to drop my paperwork that I was hoping to avoid.

Nonon, who and I are starting to along very well. It's quite nice of her to keep little ol me company. I promised her that I would stop by her band club but seeing how I physically can't, she would go through the trouble of bringing records to listen to.

And let's not forget, Mako. Everytime she visits, she brings a mountain of her mom's cooking. Now some of the food was questionable, but oddly tasted delicious. Not to mention, Mataro comes along to sometimes as he called me Boss. I'm still questioning why, now to this day.

It was quite relaxing in the end.

Well... that is if I didn't keep having those nightmares of those eyes.

I keep picturing them more often and this leads me reading my old man's research journal

I keep picturing them more often and this leads me reading my old man's research journal. I surveyed through the pages and at the end of one page it was mentioning his final project. Kamui, Nek-... it was cut off from their due to it being burnt off.

Kamui...

...
...
...

As soon as I recovered enough, I was called for a meet with Satsuki and the rest of the Elite Five.

Reaching the student council room, I was greeted warmly by the people inside.

Satsuki: You finally arrived. Then we can begin.

The Elite Five lined up from tallest to shortest as Satsuki then spoke.

Satsuki: I summoned you Five here today to discuss the true intentions and the future of Honnoji Academy to the new member of the student council.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Everyone except for me, who doesn't pick up on what Satsuki meant.

Y/n: The true intentions?

Satsuki: Yes, it's time that I explain to you the real purpose of Honnoji Academy, my true goal.

Y/n: This is it! I'll finally know what she's planning. And it's no doubt its about the life fibers and my old man's death!

Satsuki: Honnoji Academy true intentions is...

Y/n: Here it comes!

Satsuki: To prevent the world from becoming slaves to clothing.

...
...

Y/n: Huh?

Satsuki: You see, I built Honnoji Academy to form an army of Goku Uniforms to destroy a certain threat.