The Fifth Elite

Zzzz

Zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzz

Mako: Mmm, what's with all the noise?

Mako was sleeping in class just now but from all the students roaring and cheering, she's now wide awake.

Every student in her class was watching a monitor that was showing the battle between Y/n and Sanageyama live.

Mako: That's Mr.Rabbit!

Mikisugi: You're finally awake. It's seems that your friend gets around.

Mako: No wonder I didn't see him today! But why is he fighting one of the Elite Four? Is he in trouble?

Mikisugi: No, it's seems that he's being promoted and Lady Satsuki is giving him a final test.

Mako: Another promotion? Wait does that mean he's going to be a three-star?!

She flash-step to the monitor with a megaphone.

Mako: *📣 * COME ON, Y/N! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU.CAN.DO.IT!
_____________________

Back in the fight.

Sanageyama: You haven't gotten started, huh? That's the spirit!

In blinding speed, Sanageyama maneuvered behind Y/n ready to attack.

However...

Y/n: Your greatest strength... can be your greatest weakness.

Talking in a soft tone as Y/n pulled out his explosive beads before dropping them into ground.

They exploded on a impact and created a smokescreen that covered the whole area

Sanageyama: A smokescreen? Damn it! I can't see!

As he was trying so find Y/n through the smoke, kunais struck him into the back.

Sanageyama: Gah! Show yourself!

He shouted out as he then struck by more kunais.

Sanageyama: What's with these things? It's piercing through the goku uniform!

But in a brief moment, Sanageyama's eyes caught a shadow running.

Sanageyama: Found you!

Giving chase to the shadow for a minute now. As the shadow stopped, so did he.

Sanageyama: Done running?

Y/n: I wasn't running away, I just wanted to relocate.

The smoke cleared as the two were in the sport gym.