Ectasy.

Continuation of previous chapter:

He lays me down with his hand wrapped around my throat and starts teasing me by rubbing his cock up and down my sensitive parts. I shiver to this . I tensed up getting a bit nervous. I'm a virgin and he didn't know that yet.
I grab his arm to get his attention, "daddy",
"Yes honey."
" I'm a ,well, I'm a -virgin"..
He pulls me in tighter, " don't worry baby, I'll take care of you."
All nervousness left me in that moment, I felt confident and secure in his control.
He continues to rub the tip around my vagina,
" you ready baby,? it'll only hurt for a second, I promise honey."
" y-yes sir, I'm ready"
He puts the tip in, and I gasp, grabbing onto his arms.
He goes in a little deeper and I arch my back. It hurt so much but felt so good.
" You're doing so well baby, you ready for all of it?"
" yes please".
He pushes the rest in and I cry out to him, digging my nails in his back.
" I know baby, I know".
he thrust in me slowly at first, getting me used to him.
He was so thick and big, I was feeling so much pleasure at once. He started pumping in and out of me faster as I started moaning louder. He felt so good . I wanted more and more .
"Baby you feel so good" he says while moaning, he keeps going harder and flips me over on my stomach without warning .
He slaps my ass " put it up for me ,now."
I do as I'm told and he starts thrusting in me so hard im screaming .
"Take it like the good girl you are , make daddy proud". He says .
My eyes leave his and I close them because of how overwhelmed with pleasure I was. He noticed quickly my eyes were closed and not on him as I was struggling to take it all.
" open your eyes baby. Don't take them off me again or I'll stop"
I open them quickly hoping he wouldn't stop, "please don't stop daddy I'm sorry" .
I start getting closer to climax, and he knows because he felt me tightening around his cock and holding onto him more tightly .
" ask for permission baby".
I could barely form words, all I could get out was "mhm"
" use your words or I'll edge you all night until the whole beach can hear you screaming my name "
"Please let me cum daddy, please"
" not yet" he denies me knowing he is sexually frustrating  me.
as he's going faster, he's spanking my ass as he keeps going, and I could feel him getting harder,
"Daddy please, I'm begging, please."
"Cum baby girl"he tells me and I release all over his cock.
"Such a good girl baby, I'm so proud of you for taking it so good" he says as he is brushing my hair out my face .
"thank you daddy" I say laying down exhausted.
"Thank you for trusting me with that special moment baby girl".
He starts kissing me all over, and telling me how much of a good girl I am.  I was so happy I shared that moment with him.
" let's get you cleaned up baby", he says and goes and gets a warm towel to clean me up, and puts on of his big T shirts on me. He goes to get me a glass of water , and I climb to his chest on the bed and lay there as he holds me. He puts me on a movie and rubbing my head as I drift off to sleep.
He kisses my forehead, "you did so good for me tonight, goodnight my girl".
I smile and hold onto him tighter