When you meet the brothers- Raph

You stood on your balcony, breathing in the calm night air. Your new job had been stressful lately, but you were glad it was finally the weekend.

You sat down on a wicker chair that had came with your apartment, when you saw a figure run across the rooftops in front of you, three other figures following behind it.

You sat up in your chair, curious as to who would possibly be running around on rooftops at this time of the day. It was well past 11pm.

Suddenly, the first figure jumped to your rooftop, and your mouth flung open. The three figures followed, and you knew they weren't human.

You were only a floor below the rooftop, and you could faintly hear their conversation.

"Cmon man-"

"No! I'm leaving the team-"

"You already tried that dude-"

You were confused at this point. Wondering what the hell was going on up on the roof, you leaned forward and strained your ears a little.

"Listen... Raph-"

You gasped at the name, and the voices went quite. You internally hit yourself for being so loud, but you were surprised.

You listened, waiting for the voices to continue, but after a minute you heard nothing.

You sat back in your chair, sure that they had left, and closed your eyes. You kind of wanted to see Raph again, but from what you had heard he was in a bad mood.

Eyes still closed, you heard a light tap, and felt the ground shake slightly. You peeked your eyes open, and saw four masked turtles on your balcony.

You jumped up and backed up to the sliding window door. Looking between the four, you saw Raph and relaxed a little.

"Raph! Funny seeing you here-"

"Rapheal, you know this girl?"

The blue masked turtle asked, crossing his arms. Raph turned to his brothers, a hand behind his head.

"Uh yea. We've met before."

You stepped forward then, and looked between the three other turtles.

"Raph caught me messing up that alleyway over there one time. And then I caught him raging too. We kind of helped each other."

The orange masked turtle burst out into laughter. He slapped Raph on the arm.

"Ahaha! Raph getting anger management lessons finally!"

Raph growled and smacked the turtle on the back of his head. The blue masked turtle stepped forward and looked you in the eyes.

"I appreciate you trying to help out brother out, miss..."

"Y/n."

"Right. I'm Leonardo, this is Michaelangelo and Donatello."

You smiled and waved as they introduced themselves. Mikey kept laughing at Raph while Donnie tried to hold Raph back. You talked to Leo for a while, before they had to leave.

The three other brothers jumped back onto the roof, leaving you and Raph by yourselves.

"You alright big guy?"

You asked, patting his arm. He looked away.

"Yea im fine."

He stood for a minute, looking off into the distance, and you were thinking about leaving him out here and going back inside.

"Hey, maybe I could give you my number. In case something happens."

You smiled and pulled out your phone, handing it to him.

"Sure. Just in case something happens."

He quickly typed in some numbers and handed your phone back to you. He looked you in the eyes and gave a hint of a smile before jumping up onto the roof.

You heard him and his brothers voices fade away into the night, and you smiled to yourself as you went back into your apartment.