Gia just grin nervously in reply.

"Hey," Momo started after they both stared into the blank and enjoying the quietness at night for a while.

The younger girl turned and looked at the older one, "Yeah?"

"Are you hungry?"

"At this time? ... Yes a bit."

Momo slowly grows a small smirk on her face and said, "Want to head out and eat?"

"I can't believing I'm actually agreeing to this."

About half an hour later, Gia found herself sitting in a barbecue restaurant around a few corners with the dorm.

Momo is seated in front of her and eating her chicken legs fiercely.

Gia sigh and shakes her head before taking a sip of her orange juice.

It's almost 2 in the midnight, there are not much costumers in the shop.

"You want some of this Meong? It tasted sooo good -" The older girl said as she got a few barbecued chicken piece.

But looking at Momo's enjoying and cheerful face staring into the food, Gia's face unknowingly forms a smile as well.

"Why are you staring in my face Gia?" Momo asked the girl, who's staring into the her eyes lovely.

"Cute."

Momo giggles at the younger girl's comment, looking away to take care the meats on the stove.

"I should said that to you."

They both smile into each other's eyes.

"Meong you want to drink something else?" Momo said, although she's still asking the younger one her arm is already high up calling for a waiter.

"Em I think orange juice is fine -"

Momo doesn't seem to even bothered with Gia's answer, she tells the waiter when he walked over to them, "Can we have two Soju please?"

Gia stared at her older sister in disbelieved, "Are you serious Mo? Now you want alcoholic drink?"

"Yeah, you are an adult already. Besides, don't worry we can finish them together."

"But I don't want to drink Soju,"

"Oh you want beer? Waiter -!" The younger girl quickly pushes Momo's arm back down.

"No no no, you already ordered two, it is much more than enough already ..."

Gia sigh, how could she got herself in a situation that she needs to face her older sister's drinking state alone?

"Come on ... Meong just one ... one cup." It's only been an hour, and Gia felt Momo is already drunk.

Now the older girl had moved her seat from the one in front of Gia to sitting on her lap.

And the younger girl have already went lost of words and energy to control Momo, she's now way too hype and energetic for Gia to handle.

Momo held her cup of soju towards Gia's lips, she whispered in Gia's ears with her already husky voice, "Gia, one sip, one sip, I promise that I'll taste good ..."

"No! Momo that's enough - you had enough drinks, you got more than 7 cups already, we should leave."

Gia carefully pushes Momo off her lap and stood up, putting back Momo to sit on her seat instead.

But Momo grab Gia's wrist and pulls it, "No Meong don't leave yet, there are still some left, you have to help me to finish it ..."

"Is okay Momo, we can leave them,"