Love Me Just Like That

Onika's POV:

Onika's POV:

I was so mad. That dumb ass nigga left my Girl Tenitra so that Bum ass, Ragady ass bitch can ride with him. I hope once we get there someone will smack some sense in him. And if no one does it I'm going too.

Bey looked at me noticing I was mad. "Nika you gotta let it go and calm down baby," Bey said looking at me. I could sense she was considered but also horny because she kept rubbing my thigh.

"I know but how can he just leave her like that, he should get smacked for pulling that dumb shit," I said while crossing my arms, pushing up my boobs. Bey was looking at them so hard I could see she was trying to keep focus.

"I know you're mad but just relax Nika," She said sitting up straight. "No"

The word No could get me in a lot of trouble. Any time Bey tried to calm me down and ill answer her with a No all types of things happen. Usually, the situation will up with my being tied up to a rope and getting spanked. And I liked it that way.

But since Bey has been stressed out with work she's been getting really mad and has been even more aggressive than usual when ill give her back talk.

She grabbed my jaw and turned my head towards her. "What did you just say?" She spoke out. I was nervous so I stuttered.  "I-I-" That was the only word I could say at the moment.

"Uh uhh you had all that mouth-cussing and everything, and now you can't speak?" She says while licking her top lip then pushes the button so that no one can hear us.

"Now my question is, What did you say?" She says grabbing my throat. I moan as she does it. "I-I I said N-No"
I stupidly stuttered. She then pushed me onto the bed by my neck. "And what happens when you tell me no?" She says kissing my neck.

"You'll spank me," I said softly moaning. "No moaning or cuming since you backed talk," She said rubbing the wet spot on my leggings.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Omniscient:

Beyonce Then gripped Onika's pussy and Onika moaned. Beyonce's lips traveled from her neck to her chest. Beyonce then Monica Lewinski'd on her blouse and opened Onikas bra, threw it across the room, and started sucking on Onika's rock-hard tittes. "Yea j-j-just like that"

Onika was enjoying herself. She had completely forgotten about Beyonce punishing her. Beyonce then roughly and hungrily took off Onika's leggings and moved her panties to the side.

Bey looks at Onika's wet pussy in awe. Bey licked and sucked on Onika's wet pussy while pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy. "Yea keep going like that," Onika said grinding on Beyonce's fingers. Bey took her free hand and grabbed Onika's throat knowing that Onika would cum easily. "Mmhm just like that Bey"

Beyonce kept pumping her two fingers in and out of Onika's wet pussy at a faster pace. Bey kept purposely hitting Onika's G-spot. "Fu- Fu-" Bey kept hitting her G-spot until she suddenly stopped.

"Bey what-?"

"Remember when I told you, your one punishment?" She says tilting her head.

"Yea"

"Turn around and get on all fours"

Bey said and left the room. Onika quickly got on all fours excited. Every time Bey would tell Nika to get on all fours Bey would spank her and Onika loves it.

Bey returned with a whip and ropes. Bey then tied Onikas hands and feet to the ropes.

"Alright when I hit you count okay," Bey said waving the whip around Onika's Perfect round ass. Everything Bey loved about it, she loves it even more because it's soo big.

"Count" Bey hits her ass

"One" Bey does it again

"Two" Again

"35" At this point Onika's ass was redder than a tomato. "You good Nika" Bey said concerned.

Bey was rough at times but always asked if Onika was okay.

"Y-Yes Daddy, it feels so good," Onika says moaning.

"Are you ready for this Dick baby?" Bey says rubbing her long thick cock.

"Oh Yes, Daddy!"

"Okay"

Beyonce put all 9 1/2 inches of her cock into Onika's Tight pussy.

"Ugh!!" Onika screamed an ear-ripping scream that made Beyonce go crazy. So she went faster.

She went faster and faster hitting all the right places in Onika.

"You were such a good girl today I should let you cum huh?" Bey asked.

"Yes please Daddy, I'm begging, please!"

Beyonce loved the way Onika begged so she went even faster hitting all the right places.

"Yea Bey Love me just like that"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm back now. Thank y'all soo much for hyping up this little story of mine and I might do part two of the book 😊

Bye, y'all!!