How It All Began

Beyonce Povs:

Beyonce Povs:

I was nervous. Shaking, I couldn't breathe. But then I remembered what my wife said.

~FLASH BACK~

"Remember that I always love you and when you come home I have a surprise," Onika said while her head was on my chest. "I have a surprise too," I said while smiling. "Bey, all it is, is the why did I get married trip with our friends and your family, That's not a surprise," She said while quietly laughing.

"Whatever" I got up and said "I have to get ready for the booked interview at the school Nika" We were naked from the previous night so my dick was all out in the air. I was walking to the bathroom when Onika grabbed my wrist and turned me around while still laying on the bed.

'Damn this girl is strong' I thought in my head. "Babe let me just give you something before you go" She was pouting so obviously I gave in. "what," I said with a smirk on my face. She runs her tongue over my tip and starts to suck on my dick.

"Onikaaa," I say while throwing my head back in pleasure. She kept going super fast but she stopped when she could tell I was about to cum. "Hold it until you come back" she was teasing me. And she knows I won't be able to last with this.

"Onika stop playing you know that interview is gonna take 3 hours," I said whining. "Beyonce Giselle Knowles, You know I don't like that whining," she said with her thick Caribbean Voice. "okay sorry Mommy," I said while going to the bathroom to get ready. She wasn't a Top just so you know.

I did my normal hygiene routine, then I did my face routine and put on my suit, grabbed my purse, and went out the door. But of course, before I left I kissed Onika on the cheek and slapped her ass, and ran out the door driving as fast as I could before she could smack my ass back.

~END OF FLASH BACK~

"Beyonce, They're ready for you," The assistant teacher tells me. "Oh okay thank you," I said while taking a deep breath while walking into the class. "Hi everyone," Everyone says Hi and I start introducing myself and explaining my new book. "Okay ill be answering questions," I said while looking around the classroom to see if anyone had raised their hand. I saw one hand up and pointed at her. "Why did you make a book like this and how did all the relationships happen," She says. "Well ill explain my relationship but I don't like to talk about my friend's personal life but I can tell you how they act when I'm around them.

I start explaining how I and Onika met. "it all started when I was explaining one of my first books at St. Johns University."

"Hi, everyone," I said smiling and waving. I was so nervous I just wanted to disappear in a black hole but I had to go on anyway. Everyone waves Hi so I guess that's a good start. I start explaining myself when the most beautiful girl looks at me and says. "Are you single?" I-

"Wait, the first thing your wife said to you was are you single?" a Boy says and everyone starts laughing. I laugh a little "Yes that was how she started but shush so I could finish" I said while smiling and going right back into the story.

I was getting even more nervous but looking at her smile while she laughed with her friend calmed me down because of the sight of those deep dimples and her smile everything just disappeared. "that's not very appropriate Onika" The teacher says "Oh I don't mind it I mean I was explaining myself and who I am so I don't mind" I said and Onika agrees. "Well yes, I am single and looking for love but like I was saying this book is mainly about the struggles of how it is to be a black woman who writes books"

I say while looking at the wall so I won't be as nervous as I am. When I finished it was the end of the school day so I collected my stuff, went out the door, and walked to the bus stop.

While I was waiting for the bus I saw Onika drive by where I was and stopped. "Hey umm I heard it was gonna rain in a few minutes and I don't want your pretty self to get wet, well I mean I do just not rain wet," she said while doing this ugly laugh.

"That's very nice of you but very inappropriate for you to be saying that young miss," I said with a smirk on my face.

She looked away blushing when I smirked then she said "I'm giving you a free ride come in before I change my mind lady." She says. When she said it, she had this rude tone in her voice so I just walk to the other side of the car, got in, and told her where I lived and she started driving off.

"You're very pretty Ms.B," she says while looking straight forward like she wasn't looking at me at the red light and during half of the car ride. "why thank you Onika, you look very pretty yourself but please call me Bey I just feel so old when you say Ms.B," I say while I scrunch up my face, disgusted at the name.

She nods her head and stops at My house. "Thanks," I said getting up but she stopped me quickly, grabbing me by my wrist, so I sit back down "I just wanted to ask you about a date that's all," She says with an innocent look on her face. "okay sure but your like way too young for me," I say looking her up and down. "I'm only 18 your like 21 that's not very long of a distance, just please go out with me," she said begging so I told her sure.

And that's how we met. Everyone is so interested but when the bell rang everyone groaned knowing I'll probably never be back since this is a one-time thing. "so sorry everyone I guess you'll just have to read more to find out how my friends act" I said while shrugging my shoulders. After I packed all my stuff I got in my car and went home. When I walked in the door, all the lights were off so I turned on the living room light and saw Onika in this pink lace lingerie.

"Surprise," she says in the most sexy voice I've ever heard.

"oh my god," I said while drooling over her sexy hourglass body. My dick instantly got hard. "come and get it yonce" she says while running her hands down her body. Yeah, I'ma Fuck her so hard for not letting me cum earlier.