The Rode Trip To Hell

Beyoncé POV:

Beyoncé POV:

I and Onika were packing our stuff, getting ready to go on the 'Why did we get married?' trip and I was super excited! We were going to the Bahamas. This was the second time we were going on the trip.

The last time we went it was a DISASTER. Kelly was pressing Xavier, talking 'bout if he still fucking with his baby mama Megan. Megan and Xavier used to date when Xavier was ending his junior year and starting his senior year. She was pregnant when he started college. That's when he met Kelly.

Kelly always knew about Megan but she never liked Megan. Megan would tell Monique (her child) bad things about Kelly. She would tell Monique that Kelly would turn her into a frog and other bad stuff. ( A/N:sorry I have no idea what to say just think of smth) Megan also threatened Kelly that she would beat Kelly's ass for messing with Xavier.

But Kelly was no punk she went for it and fought Megan and Kelly won. But she still thinks Xavier fucking with Megan.

Andre is always telling Tenitra that she needs to gain weight and she looks like a toothpick. She's always telling us that god will provide for her through this and saying that he loves her and that this is his way of showing it.

Solange and Lauren are always fucking each other but the problem is that Lauren is always away at acting school and Solange feels lonely so she takes care of her loneliness by drinking and she kinda has a drinking problem.

The thing me and Onika have is that, well she has anger issues and handles her anger by hitting, and well I don't like that so I go out to the club and you know do whatever but ill never cheat on her. Also, I've been helping her out since the day she decided not to be a hooker anymore. She's been a hooker since the end of her senior year and the beginning of college. Well, these are the main reasons I started this 'Why did I get married' trip.

At this point I and Onika we're waiting for everyone to arrive at the private location to go to the Bahamas.

Kelly's POV:

"Xavier Why didn't you tell me that Megan wanted money, YOU KNOW ILL BEAT HA ASS CAUSE SHE WANT TO PRESS YOU 'BOUT SUM 4 HUNDRED DOLLARS!?" I said irritated. He always gives this woman what she wants! "I told you this a week ago!"