Fallen shook his head, his foggy mind clearing up briefly, "Uh.. Yeah... I-I am fine. Go ahead."

The Tower returned to his previous objective, breaking eye contact with the other man. Fallen, in turn, continued on with his own tea making, haziness still plastered onto his usually expressionless face. What happened really shook him, more than he wanted to admit... His fear of tight spaces definitely did not help.

Every so often the Commander would spare a glance towards him. He knew Fallen was the quiet kind unlike his brother Sinister who could chat up a storm at any moment. But he also felt like he couldn't just leave him be...not with how horrified he looked..
With an annoyed sigh, Commander set down his glass, turning around to lean back on the cabinets.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked plainly as he watched Fallen stop and gaze back at him.

"Pardon?" was all he muttered.

"I mean... What is happening with you? I walked in here and you looked like you'd seen a ghost! And it ain't the first time either!"

There was a pause. No response and yet no one was moving anything.
For a second Commander thought Fallen would just flat out ignore him, tipical Titan behavior... Thinking they are so high and mighty and-

" Just a little shaken that is all. "

With how gently Fallen said that it sounded almost like a whisper.. Commander barely caught it.. It threw him off that he actually even got a response. And to think he believed Fallen was just as stuck up as the others. He gazed back at the Titan, who was averting his eyes...he appeared almost... Ashamed?

"... Is it about the avalanche?"

Fallen spared him a small glance as well. Those same tired eyes... The eyes he had seen the day he realized Fallen was just as human as him... A father looking for his son.. A man scared for his life... Because of him..

Eventually it was the Titan that broke the setting silence, "It's none of your concern... No need to worry"

Commander rolled his eyes... And when he thought they were making progress... God, it felt like pulling words out with a pair of pliers.
"Ey now.. come on." encouraged the Tower, "We've been through some stuff together whether we like to admit it or not... You can tell me."

Fallen hugged himself slightly before softly admiting, "It just...freaked me out I guess"

He couldn't blame him for his hesitance. The whole ordeal didn't sit well with Com' either... It felt unreal to still be standing on this Earth after that... Although he never would have guessed that Fallen King of all people would be this scared of it...
Aren't Titans like war machines?
Fearless, Powerful and ancient? Or was that just a misconception?

Commander rubbed the back of his head, "Speaking of.... I never umm.. A- Apologised to you for it..."

Fallen kept his eyes on him, confusion perhaps, adorning his face... His expressions were always hard to read, "For what? It's not like you can create natural disasters."

"Just... Not listening! ...You warned me you felt something was wrong... I ignored it and look where that go us"

Fallen took in his apology, not really something he expected from the short fused man, "The blame is not for you to bear... We were enemies not friends.. I guess it's easy to not trust someone of a different kind..."