Rejection

The next day after all my classes I again started thinking about Kartik. There was so much going on in my head and I don't have answers for my own questions. I don't know what's happening with me. It was more than friendship now from my end too but I didn't want to understand my own feelings this time. I started feeling so connected with him and the fear of falling in love started bothering me because I knew it from the start this boy is not of my type. I am into boys who are wild, romantic, handsome. I used to fall for looks more than character at that time. He was not that handsome or romantic also we are related so I can't fall in love with him. If it happens it would mess everything between our families but I can't ignore how I feel for him. I was so occupied with my own thoughts that I can't even spend a second without thinking about him or my feelings for him. I feel so loved when I talk to him and there is no single person in my who understand me in the short span of time. I decided to call him and talk to him about what's going on in my head. I dialed his number, he picked the call and said, "baby I am working, I'll talk to you later" and hang up on my face. I was again bound by my thoughts so I thought lets over this. I texted him," Hey! listen I don't want all this in my life so let it go and I don't wanna talk to you anymore". I didn't even wait for his reply and blocked him. It was so tough for me but it's for good otherwise our growing relation would complicate our family relations which I don't want at any cost. I was so devastated but happy for future.