Throne Room:

I was in the throne room looking at some things when I heard the doors open to the throne room. I turned and saw my warlord. "There you are. I have something for you." I said. "Hannah. You don't need to get me anything. I have you, my queen. And that's all I need." He said and replied back to me. I walked over and grabbed the items. "Close your eyes." I looked and saw him closing his eyes. I then walked over. I placed the item over his shoulders and placed the other in his servos. "Okay. You can open your eyes now." Megatron opened his optics. He looked down and he saw a beautiful sword in his servos. "Oh. Hannah. It's beautiful, my queen." I smiled. "Megsy. Look in the mirror." I pointed to the mirror. He turned and he walked over.

He looked and he was shocked. "Oh Hannah." He looked at what was on his shoulders. It was a cape. He placed the sword down and he immediately hugged you. "This is why I love you my queen." I smiled. "I know. So our son was visiting his sister." I asked him. "Yes. He was. I told him he should've told me and you where he was going." He said and replied back to me. "Yes. He should've. But I think he probably learned his lesson. So that project is almost done. I really want to see Kaon and Planet Cybertron." I said to Megatron. He chuckled. "Almost. I spoke to Soundwave. And he said to me that it's almost done." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. Soon we both kissed each other. We then both walked off enjoying each other.

Location: Planet Cybertron

On Planet Cybertron

Everyone was busy rebuilding the buildings and everything. They were happy that the war was finally over thanks to the mere human which was you. But they know that you are Cybertronian. But some care and don't care. They are just happy that the war is finally over.

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Everyone was also busy rebuilding the buildings and everything on the new planet Kaon. They were happy that the war was finally over thanks to their master's queen. But new people heard that their leader's queen used to be human. But now they know that you are Cybertronian. But some care and don't care. They are just happy that the war is finally over.

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Place:

Throne Room:

The Vehicons were busy rebuilding the throne room. They were repairing the computers and the throne for their master and the queen when a bridge opened up in the room. They looked and they saw their master and the queen stepping out. They both bowed. Megatron saw this and nodded. I tugged on Megatron's arm. He looked at me. "Show me around." I asked him. He chuckled. "Alright. Come on. I'll show you around. But only in the good places, my queen." He said and replied back to me. I smiled and giggled. Because I knew what he meant. He then took my hand and showed me around inside the palace and outside the palace.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Inside The Pavilion:

I looked and saw different things. I turned and saw a statue. I went over. Megatron chuckled. He walked over. I looked at the statue. And it was a statue of me and Megatron. I looked at him. "Megatron." I said. He looked at me. "Well, that's the first. You usually call me Megsy." He said and replied back to me. I smiled. "I switched it up. You requested to get that made." I asked him. He nodded. "Yes. I did. To resemble our dedication and our love. But your statue is very special. Because you help stop the war. And everyone is happy about that. They cherish you like I do with you." He said and replied back to me. "And look over there, my queen." He asked me. I turned and I was shocked. "Megsy."