Chapter 5 - Baby

When the door opened two female servants came. They quickly came in and Vegas told them to arrange the food on coffee table near the sofa. It was a scrumptious meal with lots of different types of dishes.

"Come on",Vegas said and sat down on the sofa. Pete slowly went to him.

"Sit",Vegas ordered. Pete sat down on the floor near Vegas's feet. Vegas was pleased although he was almost hoping for a reason to fluster his pet with threats of punishment for been disrespectful , if he he had sat on the sofa next to him. But no, his pet is too obedient to fall for his tricks. Damn. Now he can't punish his obedient pet. Oh wait, he still could.

"Are you looking for punishment pet?",he asked trying to be stern but sounding endearing instead.

Pete quickly looked down, scared. "No sir", his voice was barely a whisper.

"Look up pet",Vegas ordered. Pete looked up his innocent doe eyes wide.

"Why didn't you sit on my lap?",Vegas asked.

"Ohh..",Pete's mouth opened as he stared, unsure what to say. "I..",he stuttered.

"Get up",Vegas ordered. Bullying Pete was really fun, he looked so helpless and cute. Vegas wanted to hug him and squeeze his soft cheeks so hard until he cried. Wait, he can do it.

Pete stood up and edges towards Vegas tentatively. He was supposed to sit on Vegas's lap right?

He peeked at Vegas under his eye lashes and shyly sat on his lap. Then he peeked a glance again at Vegas's face for approval.

"Good boy",Vegas ruffled his hair. "You are my obedient baby. Aren't you?",he asked.

Wait, 'baby?',Pete couldn't believe his ears. Did Vegas actually called him baby? Pete's heart rate was accelerating and his ears and face were completely red by now.

Vegas seemed to realise his mistake as he cleared his throat gruffly and put his arms around Pete and squeezed his tummy.

Pete whimpered as this reminded him about how full his bladder is right now, 'Or fuck, he feels like he is gonna burst. Will Vegas get mad if he asked him for permission. No right. Whatever he had heard of the devil Prince before, so far he had been treated kindest by Vegas, although there must be some catch behind it. Still Vegas won't get mad and kill him right?',Pete asked himself.

Pete opened his mouth to talk but closed it again. The words were almost at the tip of his tongue. But they wouldn't come out. He was too shy and scared.

Vegas could sense Pete's discomfort so he focused on Pete's aura. 'So his pet is having trouble opening up to him , huh? Well that's an issue that needs addressing',Vegas thought as he experimentally squeezed Pete's abdomen again pressing right over the bladder. This elicted another small cry from his pet, and Vegas started sucking on Pete's neck.

"Anything you wanna tell me pet?",Vegas decided to give Pete an outlet as this was his first time having trouble. Pete whimpered, he wanted to say yes, he opened his mouth to say yes, "No sir",Pete himself felt frustrated at his own words.

Vegas was both amused and annoyed, his pet is too well behaved although not robotic, he seems to be dangling on the edge and might cross that stupid bridge into roboticness anytime. Looks like it's upto Vegas to make sure his pet doesn't end up like that.

"Okay",Vegas said and got up carrying Pete with him. Pete gave a surprised yell as Vegas just lifted him up like a bag with just from the hands around Pete's abdomen. Pete flayed his legs about terrified trying to touch some anchor of any sort.

But Vegas didn't care and carried Pete away from the food to the toys corner of the room. Then he sat down on the sofar there and resumed his licking and sucking of Pete's neck.