Chapter 9

"What is that?" Raim muttered as she hurried to the school.

"Something is wrong!" Morax said.

"It's so beautiful!"

"This year's surprise is something else!"

"Iruma-chi!"

Sullivan, in the air, lifted a hand and paused the time. In this moment, he redirected the flaming rocks in a spinning motion, so that when they fell, they would land outside the school, erupting into a large blaze.

"It's so dreamy!"

"Fantastic!"

"Amazing!"

The school staff had gathered, walking to one single direction. Towards Kirio. Kalego opened the door, the other teachers quickly surrounding him in the secret Battler room. Robin had aimed his bow at him, Kalego summoned his Ceberion, Momonoki aiming her staff at Kirio, the other teachers activating their magic.

"Stay down!" Kalego said, "Amy Kirio, you are under arrest. "

"That was awesome!"

"What do you even call that?"

"You don't have to do this, I'm not going anywhere," Kirio stated as two demons had spears in front of him.

"Did you really plan all this by yourself?" Sullivan questioned him.

"Yes. It was my dream for years. However, I'm not regretting it at all. The moment when everything I had worked hard on went crashing down..." Kirio said, blushing, "The look of despair I had wasn't so bad at all."

The teachers and the Border Patrol seemed appalled at Kirio's statement.

"Your facial expressions are amazing!" Kirio complimented, albeit from his own perspective, "Please convey this message to Iruma. It's a shame that the chaos will have to wait, but I truly had fun. Let's play together again next time."

Kirio was put in handcuffs and escorted out of the school compound.

So that is Iruma. Henri thought as he looked at Robin and Sullivan leaning over the blue-haired boy.

"Dad, what exactly happened?" Ameri asked her father when she saw Kirio being escorted out, seeing him right behind them, "What did that junior, Amy Kirio, do?"

"I will tell you later. Returning to the originator?"

"Everyone! Thank you for protecting the students!" Sullivan shook Kalego's hand energetically, pulling it up and down with a lot of force. This annoyed Kalego.

"Kalego-sensei was so cool!" Robin chirped, imitating Kalego's deep voice, "Newcomer, come and help me. Isn't that right, former Acting Principal?"

"Good morning, Iruma-kun," Sullivan leaned over Iruma's face.

"Grandpa. What? You're back? What happened to me? My body can't move," Iruma quickly descended into a panic.

"Calm down, will you?"

"You're back at school," Iruma noted, Sullivan humming in response.

"Where is Kirio-senpai?"

"He was really calm."

"What happened?"

"He was taken to Demon Border Control. They are going to have a hard time interrogating him."