Chapter 6

"Hi, everyone. Nice to meet you," Robin walked into the room.

"Good morning, sensei!" you waved at him excitedly, to which he waved back.

"I'm the new teacher in charge of teaching you about familiars. I'm Bars Robin! Nice to meet you," he said.

"Yes, nice to meet you to, Robin-sensei! I'm Focalor Y/n!" you greeted him again.

A new teacher? He looks really motivated. Iruma thought.

"That's right. I forgot about the first day of school as I was caught up in preparing myself," Robin said, "I'm sorry to be late on my first day here. Being too focused is my shortcoming. But I'll try my best to teach you! Let's do our best together!"

"Ay, ay, oh!" he shouted enthusiastically.

"Mr. Cus, oh!" Clara shouted after him.

"You. You. Don't call me 'Mr. Cus'. You should call me 'Mr. Focus'," he told her.

"I see, Cus." Clara cheered.

"All right now. Let's start the lesson. Our first lesson is to communicate with familiars," the cheery light lime-haired announced.

...

"Listen up. Familiars are your companions which means they are your partners. Now, let's summon your familiars and have a wonderful spiritual exchange," Robin looked at his list.

"First... We'll start with Asmodeus Alice," he said.

"Yes!" Asmodeus walked forward, "Gorgon Snake!" he summoned his familiar.

"Awesome! Your familiar is a Gorgon Snake!" Robin exclaimed.

"My familiar is even better," Sabro scoffed, walking in front of Robin. He bit his fingers and summoned his familiar, "Come on out, Kelbie!"

"A Kelbie? Both of you have excellent familiars. That's a good start!" Robin complimented them.

"My familiar, Kelbie, is different from his. My familiar has long legs," Sabro declared, "Besides, it has dense fur!"

"Look at my Gorgon Snake! It's very attached to me," Asmodeus said, rubbing its head lightly.

"Here it goes!"

"Let's just take time to observe before our turns," Gaap said.

"The next person is..." Robin looked around, "Valac Clara."

"Here I come!" Clara popped into sight, "Summon!"

A cartoony-style dinosaur appeared. "Falfal!" she exclaimed.

"Ooh! A Falfal? That's rare! A familiar whose words and actions are incomprehensible. How did you tame it?" Robin asked in inquiry, "It's the other way round?" he shouted at the realisation, breaking into a fit of laughter.

"There are many interesting student in this class," he said.

"What's wrong, Falfal?" she stared into its eyes before knowing it, "I know!"

"You! Let's see. What's your name?"

"Camu Camu-san!"

"Go!" Camu Camu pointed his bamboo stick at Clara, who latched onto it.

"Camu Camu-san. Please give me a red bean bread," she asked him politely.

"Grainy? Which one? Take your pick," he told her.

"Let's see..."

"Here it comes! I bought a red bean bread," she arrived at Falfal's location, squatting in a frog-like position with a packaged red bean bread on her head, "Here, I told him I wanted the grainy one. How is it? How is it?"