MY HUSBAND'S BESTFRIEND

{husband! geto suguru x wife! chubby reader}

content warnings: established relationship, geto and reader have kids (mimiko and nanako), best friend gojo, fingering,noncon, forced orgasm, dead dove do not eat, talks about cheating, coaxing someone to cheat, gojo's an asshole, alcohol consumption, reader is pregnant, angst, no curses au.

synopsis: a happy life with your husband suguru and with your twins, what could you wished for, not until your husband's best friend took the form of the green-eyed monster.

the day begin like the previous days. spent in the kitchen where you first do your wife duties and as a parent to your twin girls. the water boiling in the kettle. the rice simmering in the clay pot. the sound of chopping in the wood board, the greens to be used in a balanced meal for your kids and to your husband. it was the mundane life you have chosen, that you and your husband had built for the last years of your lives.

it happened in the blink of an eye. everything happened liked it's just yesterday. meeting suguru through mutual friends and then baam! like an explosion. you're in a home you two built and with twins. some days you would pinch yourself and convince everything's a dream but the cold wedding band nestled in your ring fingers tells you otherwise. you were happy, in this home with suguru. your dear husband.

"a penny for your thoughts?" a large arm wrapping around your belly and a kiss in your cheeks. you hold his arm, leaning in his chest and looking up at him. "just us, suguru." the man behind you hums.

"what about us?" his hands creeping up under your shirt. his nimble fingers untying your apron from your behind. "my wife smiling without me is quite alarming." he mused while his lips grazes the shell of your ear. you let out a breathy laugh.

"can i just be smiling from the thought of you and the twins and how lucky i am to be with you." biting back a moan when his cold hand wanders to your belly. squeezing the flesh that spills in his large hand.

"yeah?"

"yeah."

"allow me to show you what i think of you." his hands lowering until it's into your thigh. tapping the skin before his hands making it's way to your mound.

"sugu, the twins will be waking up soon." your knees giving up on you but his strong arms is always there to catch you. "i checked on them and they're off to dreamland. they won't get up for a another hour, so let's have our time." turning off the stove and you submit yourself into him with his fingers ghosting in your puffy folds before plunging into your weepy cunt. a gasp emits from your mouth, leaving your legs trembling. trapping his hand between your plush thighs but nonetheless suguru continued exploring your insides with his fingers. his digits scissoring your soft, spongy walls and curls occasionally leaving you panting for more. grabbing his sleeves to stabilize yourself.

"doing good for me, sweetheart." he whispers, pumping his fingers inside you faster, filling you so deliciously that it leaves you trembling and gasping.

just a little more and you'll be reaching your peak. your insides tightening around his fingers and he knows it all. rubbing the soft, spongy part of your insides. the tingling pleasure spreading throughout your body and upon release, it numbs you for a moment before euphoria explodes in your brain. releasing the endorphins that leaves you satisfied.

when you calmed yourself from the mind numbing orgasm your husband had bestowed upon you, you were lifted up. gently placing you in the cold, marbled top counter of your kitchen.

"guess we have take care of that?" you innocently tease at him, eyeing the bulge straining in his sweatpants. dangerously low that you could see his happy trail peeking through the garment. suguru chuckles and removes his sweatshirt, tossing it into the chair, showing you his defined muscle. lowering his sweatpants, his cock springing free from the confines of it, slapping against in his hard abdomen.