HIDDEN INTENTIONS

{villain! nanami kento x chubby reader}

content warnings: murder, gore, detailed description of acts of murder, massacre, blood, death, mutilation of bodies, reader accepts they're dying.
a/n: based on the original concept of akutami gege for nanami. hope i did this one justice.

synopsis: behind the stoicism and professionalism of him,  he's a man who speaks with his blade.

another body drops before the blood splattered in his face. the dark-lenses of his glasses is smudged with the crimson liquid dripping. the lights flicker on and off, the eerie and cold atmosphere surrounding the office where he stands.

a blade in his hand, there's no signs of a shaking limb nor nervousness creeping up on him. it's looks this was all planned which he did. a meticulous plan that he crafted for a long time.

a wolf in sheep's clothing he is. portraying himself as a regular salaryman when deep inside he's a man who kills in cold blood.

wiping the bloodstained blade in his hand, nanami trudges through the pile of bodies he created. they were screaming and pleading earlier but now they are husks of their former selves.

blood spreading all over the floor and every step he takes, the blood sticks in his shoes. leaving shoe prints to whatever way he took. ignoring the mess he created, the blonde checks the time in his watch. it glints in the dimness of the office and nanami sighs. so much for overtime.

if someone would ask him why he did it, he won't answer. only keeping the answer to himself. there's no explanation for why he did. maybe it's the plague that spreads in the society. the greed, the selfishness of what makes up evil in his own perspective.

this is no charity work and nanami is no hero. it's only the ideal he created for his own belief, his own satisfaction.

tucking the blade back in the holster under his coat, nanami prepares to leave the site. work finished.

a slight creak of a table being moved stopped him in his tracks, looking back on the mess he created, his hand moves to adjust his tinted glasses and behind in those specs, his eyes stares at the direction of the noise with a unwavering tenacity.

you muttered a curse under your breath. accidentally hitting the table with your feet making it move, trying to soothe the numbness that is building up in your limb. body trembling and shaking from fear from what you've witnessed.

you watched as the sharp blade dug in the flesh of your co-workers, blood gushing out from the skin where the blade entered. a sob escapes from your lips remembering your colleagues dropping like flies at the hands of nanami.

you've seen him multiple times in the office floor. the man who do overtimes more than you can count. the man who's the last one to leave and the man beating the first rays of sunlight in the office windows.

you can't believe your eyes from what you were seeing. there is no way a man like nanami could do those vile things to his colleagues and yours.

you almost throw up but refuses too, quickly making shelter under the desk, making yourself fit in the available space. you were just lucky seeing the lifeless body of one of your colleagues but you can't forget their dead gaze into yours. looking at you in their final moments.

your heart almost drops, dread filling all over you as you can hear his footsteps nearing where you hid. calm down. repeating the words in what is left in your sanity. you can't risk him to find you or you'll end up dead and be added to the pile of bodies.

you held your hands over to your mouth, covering the exhale and inhale from escaping. one mistake and it's end game. closing your eyes and hoping that this will be over and you can escape from death's hand.