SPARKS BEFORE FIRE

{yandere! shinra kusakabe x chubby reader x yandere! arthur boyle}

content warnings: creepy shinra and arthur, possessive behaviour

requested by:  yoontaehope

a/n: thanks for the request, hope it was up to your liking. requests page are still open and as always feedbacks and votes are highly appreciated.

synopsis: it only started a spark and spreaded then spreaded like wildfire for their love to you.

to shinra, you meant the world to him. you never left him even in the darkest of days. not minding how the whispers in the hallways and room can be a lot offensive, to him, it was bearable as long you're always by his side.

and for arthur, he dreamt of castles and dragons until you came. seeing you as a princess and him, your knight in shining armor and arthur liked that even when he has his head in the clouds.

upon joining the academy, it was no surprise you became friends with those two, you three stick together and through ups and down, they were the best. even when shinra and arthur would bicker all the time.

shinra and arthur disagreed on things a lot, never did they let the other one win in their arguments and fights but they begrudgingly agreed on one thing, you.

learning that both of them had a attraction to you, they learned to team up which is rare but as long it's concerning you, they don't mind.

but this agreement doesn't last for long when it gets to be more violent when they're fighting for your attention the other one would get the other for it.

shinra couldn't hide the blush dusting in his cheeks when you're this close. he can smell your perfume and it made his head spin. staring at you in wonder while you explained the basic fire safety when dealing with civilians and fighting infernals. you look so cute, your eyes crinkling while explaining with enthusiasm and the smile you wore patiently teaching him. he can't help but to think how soft you are if he touch you and is your cheeks is soft as they look.

before shinra can stop himself, he's pinching your cheeks which made you whine, "shinraaaaa... are you even listening?" you pout and he only smiles, "nah, stop that." holding his wrist to stop him from pinching your cheeks and the contact made him freeze, it felt so good to him before he can melt in the spot, arthur suddenly slump his head in your round shoulder.

resting his head and sighs, the end of his hair, happily sways in the contact. shinra scowls at the blonde besides you, he just interrupted the small contact with you. arthur noticing shinra's frustration, throws him a toothy smirk in his direction in which shinra growls at arthur's provocation. just like it was, it always ending in fights with you stopping the two from hurting each other.

it wasn't long before their affection started to be a bit more aggressive to the point they're not leaving you alone. the not-so innocent grabbing of your plushy waist, the hugs that seems to be longer than it is and the kisses. arthur and shinra needs to prove their claim to you from others but it wasn't enough.

they caught you being pressed in the wall by a another classmate and they recognize him as one of those pretty boys in the class and it made their blood boil.

it made them see red but before they can lunge at him, you gently pushed the guy, bowing in apology. which the guy backed off.

how dare he, touch you. you were theirs. not him. he shouldn't be that close to you and they'll show him hell later.

it can't be! you were almost taken away from them and they're not got to let that happen. you need them. they were always by your side and they didn't let harm clutch you at his hand. no one else should be touching you, except for them.

his body bruised and bloody. there your classmate laid in the training grounds, unable to move and his blood flows in the ground. shinra and arthur only shrugged it and said it wasn't intentional. it was instinct to defend  themselves, for some reason the instructor let them off the hook and your classmate was sent to the infirmary.

you've never seen shinra and arthur to be so aggressive at a another classmate and you didn't imagine yourself to be caged in their arms.

"he's taking you away from us." shinra mutters his head in your neck, breathing in your scent. his hands wandering all over your body.

arthur is surprisingly affectionate, nuzzling his face in your head, in which he hummed in agreement with shinra.

"and that's not a reason to go overboard shinra, arthur." you reasoned but their hold on you only tightened. "no, he deserves it." arthur coldly said, devoid of any empathy to the monster who's taking you.

and with that you sealed your fate with them.

you were the spark of their obsession and it's not long before you'll be consumed by the fire that rages between them.