A TASTE OF HOME

{yandere itoshi brothers ft. chubby reader}

sequel to what's yours is what's mine

content warnings: noncon, dubious consent, unprotected sex, rin loses his shit, obsessive behaviors, possessive behaviors, delusional thoughts, aged up characters (both brothers are pro), dead dove do not eat. it sums up everything. reader is engaged/married to sae. sae and reader have a child together or is his?

synopsis: rin finally gets his taste of what's his and the consequences of it. will fate place itself on his favor?

"rin!"

a call of his name brought him out of the deafening cheers of the crowd. how could rin forget that voice. clear and soothing as the waves of the sea. turning around, rin's eye slightly widens. you were there calling him and he stares at you.

all in the flesh and moving. taking small steps at him as you approach him and there's a slight hesitation in there. his heart beats faster than normal, it's almost leaping out of joy.

"rin. it's been years." looking at your eyes and the shine in them from seeing him. your hands at your side and when he nods, you wrapped your arms around him.

rin almost groans when he felt your soft, plush body pressed against his lean body. how it feels the same when you hugged him like those years before you left him. warm and comforting. a smile threatening to surface up in his face but fought it.

you're here and of course, his older brother too. a few step behind you, gaze watching you and him. it's always the same bored look he sports and rin got nothing but to punch his brother in the face.

he didn't hug you back, his gaze never leaving his brother. the same teal eyes of his brother similar to his only stares back at him. it seems like yesterday he declared his love for you in front of his brother and now you're here. a tight bear hug on him, embracing him with such joy that he's happy that you miss him.

releasing your arms around his body. you slowly stepped back from him. a sad smile in your lips. knowing rin is still upset from suddenly leaving him when you decided to follow sae to spain.

"it's nice to see you again, rin." reaching out to him to kiss his cheek before turning away from him. you can still sense the pain you had caused him. your absence breaking his heart in your last moments in the past and you can only distance yourself. afraid that you will hurt him furthermore. no words were said, the reason it will just hurt him more.

stoic his face is seen the outside, rin could perceive your skeptic attitude towards him. your sad smile in his thoughts replaying all over again. giving him the space he needed. he thought he's emotions slowly cracks at his shell but it only hardens. leaving him no space to show what he truly felt. they're not allowed to see him, to be this vulnerable. those eyes following him, his brother and you. you're not allowed to see his weakness, not even a moment of it and rin wished you could be his again.

sae could not resist you and so he returns home. to his parents and to his brother. sae knew there's no way of mending his relationship his brother but he can pretend. they can pretend while they ate dinner at their parent's house with yours.

you sat beside him and your parents in the opposite direction. a talk between bites and their playful banters of the latest gossip between mothers and the usual talk between fathers.

"sae, what's your plan now?" his father asks. taking a swig from the spirits in his cup. the table went silent for a minute for his response.

he looks at you and you gave him a nod, giving a small smile.