𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 16

♡︎

a few days later around noon ginormous fish began to appear around the village, they had vases on their heads and were throwing needles everywhere spitting them out of their mouths.

y/n and muichiro were on a walk on the woods when she got a feeling again. she tugged on his uniform sleeve, he stopped and looked at her waiting for y/n to say something.

"We have to go back to the village. I think their under attack."

muichiro nodded and they ran back to the village to see a many sword forgers stacked up in a vase bloody and broken. the kid from their first day there watched in horror.

y/n picked him up and took him somewhere safe out of the village, muichiro began to fight the demon.

"You aren't hurt are you?"

"No- I'm not!"

"It's gonna be fine, you stay here ok? Can you do that for me?"

"Mhm."

y/n was about to return to the village but the child tugged on her haori.

"My name is Kotetsu, please save my home."

she nodded with a sweet but stern look on her face, as y/n got back i battle she drew her sword and began to slice the vases off each fish while muichiro worked on the main demon who was summoning them.

he kept being more fish and y/n was running out of stamina from killing them for a while now.

𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"This demon has to be an upper rank! If their is there is no doubt in my mind there is another. I can feel it."

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

the fish suddenly dissolved and y/n was kocked out by someone. a few minutes after she woke up her head was being lifted by something cold and sharp. it was a spear.

"Finally your awake. Now you can die a sad, slow and painful death."

the demon said in a sad tone of voice, he had these matching clothes on with purple veins at the top of his head and under his eyes like bags. horns on each side making him look more inhuman.

"We'll see about that."

y/n said as she grabbed her sword from the ground and quickly moved away before the demon could even take a hit on her.

there was another demon, he had red eyes and a staff, had the face of an angry raging beast. he growled and bumped his staff to the ground electrocuting y/n. she felt to the ground as he screamed in pain.

as she tried to get up this demon with green eyes laughed maniacally, he had this huge leaf in his right hand. this demon hit the leaf down in the air and the momentum it had made y/n's body force itself onto the ground really hard.

"What the hell: Is this? Why can't I get them?"

y/n thought out loud to herself, as she can get up there was another attack, this demon had yellow eyes and eagle claws with huge brown wings. it took deep breath in and screamed at the top of its lungs making y/n's ears bleed and her nose as well.

there was a loud ringing in her ears for a few seconds before she could hear again, she fell the the ground as someone soon picked her up. she blacked out once again.

♡︎

- Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes, thank you!