𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 3

♡︎

muichiro pointed to the forest they were about to pass by, y/n just looked at him.

"I know a shortcut."

"Oh."

y/n responded as she followed him in, as they walked through the forest she smiled as her crow came down and landed on her shoulder.

muichiro's crow did the same not long after y/n's crow.

"Hmm? Ugh on a mission with her?! Lame!"

muichiro's crow croaked, y/n once again had an angry mark over her forehead and so did her crow. y/n rolled her eyes and tried to ignore the little remarks muichiro's crow was making along the way.

muichiro looked over at y/n who was walking a little separate from him, he noticed how well the moonlight hit her face. smiling a little he looked away.

his face fell back into its usual state as he spoke to his crow.

"That's enough, leave her alone."

y/n made a somewhat surprised expression, she smiled a little as she looked at him then back in front of her.

"Y/n, we should become friends. I don't think you have any since you joined the Hashira."

"My name: You remembered it."

"Mhm: I did."

y/n smiled more, he did the same as he took a  quick glance.

"I think we can be friends."

muichiro responded by walking closer to her again, just then a sudden demon came out and tried to attack y/n. it almost could've slashed her hip if muichiro didn't cut its arm off.

y/n took out her sword, muichiro already was fighting the demon. dodging its attacks while y/n worked on a way to find the opening thread.

"Y/n! Do you see it?!"

"I'm working on it!"

the demon managed to hit y/n away just as she was close enough to decapitate it. y/n flew against a tree letting out a grunt of pain.

muichiro ran in front of her as the demon tried to attack y/n again. she rolled out the way as muichiro slashed its legs. this demon took a while to regenerate but not long enough for them to kill it.

𝑀𝑢𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑜'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

"She has to decapitate it: unless. I lead it to a more opening area."

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑢𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑜'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣

muichiro lead the demon to an open area without many trees, y/n found the opening thread once again as she flipped into the air slicing the demons head off clean.

y/n landed after the backflip, she then walked to muichiro kind of running.

"You ok? Not hurt?"

he shook his head and smiled at her a little blushing, she was doing the same but they heard yet another noise. it was a crow, it had a letter in its mouth.

the letter fell two their feet and y/n picked it up, she showed the letter to muichiro who was looking in curiosity.

"From the master."

y/n opened it and she read.

"Master wants us to go on another mission."

"Where to?"

"Rocky mountain."

muichiro had the expression of worry, y/n confused looking at him.

"What's wrong?"

"That mountain: It's the highest one in all of Japan."

"Highest?"

he hummed and nodded, y/n now had a worried face, she tried not to show it.

"I know we can do it. We have to."

"Is that how you think?"

y/n's face changed back into worry, muichiro spoke again.

"You have a lionheart. I'm quite jealous."

"How so?"

"Every mission that I go on. There is a never ending fear that is buried deep."

"I see. Well not to worry Mui, you have me now. And as long as we're together: Nothing can hurt us."

"I've never had a friend say that before."

"Then you haven't met anyone like me yet."

"Your right: I haven't, and to be honest. Your the first person to be more emotionally intimate with me."

"And how does it feel?"

"It feels like, like I can be myself."

y/n smiled, muichiro slightly smiled back at her blushing.

and with that they started their new journey walking off to hunt the demon at rocky mountain.

♡︎

- Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes, thank you!