𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 11

♡︎

later in the morning y/n was the only one still asleep, muichiro woke up first and stayed up admiring her. zenitsu was second to wake up and see.

"What are you doing? That's pretty creepy."

"You staring at my girlfriend all the time is creepy: You should stop."

muichiro glared at zenitsu, zenitsu had this look on his face of anger and embarrassment. he woke up tanjiro and inosuke.

"What's wrong Zenitsu?"

tanjiro asked, zenitsu continued to glare at muichiro who just admired y/n.

"Let's get this mission over with. Get up and get Inosuke up too."

zenitsu tried to whisper, but he's bad at whispering because muichiro had heard him.

"He's right. I don't want to be on this mission anymore than he does: So let's hurry it up."

muichiro said in a bland yet annoyed tone, tanjiro looked a little worried that there was some kind of tension going on between zenitsu and muichiro.

.

as they walked to their location muichiro was holding y/n's hand a little tighter than before.

"Mui?"

"Hm?"

"Are you ok? You seem a little tense?"

muichiro didn't say anything but took a quick look over at zenitsu, y/n looked at zenitsu and realized. she then made sure when zenitsu was looking that she would kiss muichiro.

y/n leaned in and kissed muichiro on his lips, he immediately kissed her back. and after a while zenitsu looked away so they pulled away.

muichiro kissed y/n's cheek afterwards and she did the same but to his nose like he had done before. his nose scrunched up the same way y/n's did.

.

as they got to their destination it was a temple, seemed old and rusted. y/n gave an uncomfortable face as she felt something in her stomach.

"Are you ok Y/n?"

muichiro asked as he placed and arm around her neck and another on her stomach as he asked her with a worried expression.

"The demon that's in there: I'm getting a really strong feeling it's one closer to Muzan."

tanjiro's eyes widened and nodded his head in agreement.

"I can smell it, it has a similar scent to Muzan: The demon who massacred my family."

"Then let's kill it!!"

inosuke shouted in excitement as he ran straight into the temple, it was full of spider webs. all over the floor, walls, and ceiling.

they followed him in and walked through the quiet halls hoping to find the demon soon.

"Guys I smell something this way, it's blood."

tanjiro said, they followed him further inside the temple. zenitsu was missing? y/n looked back and didn't see him, she saw a rip in the floor and went to check it out.

"Zenitsu? Are you down there?"

y/n asked, everyone was already deeper into the temple. y/n didn't get an answer and so she went down the hole where zenitsu fell in.

she was in a cave that was designed as the temple from the outside, there was minimal lighting and so it was a little hard to see down there. let alone breathe.

as y/n walked further into the temples cave she saw something a corner, she squinted her eyes to see it clearly and saw it was zenitsu's legs. she chased after them and saw he was knocked out being dragged by a huge spider with a human head.

"Hahahaha! Looks like I've got another meal."

"Eww, what the hell are you?"

"I'm a spider you idiot!"

y/n took her sword out and launched at the demon but failing as she hit her head at the roof of the temples cave. massaging her head the demon laughed at her.

"You'll be an easy one."

"We'll see."

"Yes: We will."

y/n launched at the demon once more careful this time not to hit her head, she managed to slice a couple of its legs off.

.

"Hey Y/n?"

muichiro asked as he looked back to see no one behind him, he looked worried stopped tanjiro and inosuke from walking any further.

"Y/n is missing."

muichiro said in a worried tone, tanjiro looked around and noticed.

"Wait Zenitsu is missing too. We should look for them first they could be fatally injured or worse."

tanjiro said muichiro nodded and went back to retrace their steps. muichiro found the tip in the ground and saw y/n holding zenitsu in her arms.

"Mui? Is that you? We need help!"

muichiro reached his hand in and pulled y/n out as she pulled zenitsu out along with her. tanjiro cracked on zenitsu and saw purple splotches all over his hands and neck.

"Guys, we have to kill these demons fast. Zenitsu will turn into a spider soon and there could be people here."

y/n suggested, everyone nodded their heads and began to search for demons again. muichiro laid zenitsu down outside the temple under a tree before going back in.

"Y/n was there a demon down there?"

muichiro asked, y/n nodded.

"Don't worry, we can do this: Ok?"

muichiro grabbed y/n's pinky with his, she did the same holding onto his.

"Ok."

he said smiling at her with loving eyes.

♡︎

- Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes, thank you!