𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 9

♡︎

the next morning y/n woke up to mitsuri screening again.

"AHHHH THEIR SO CUTE RIGHT?!"

"Sure."

a soft semi deep voice said, y/n went out of her room to see mitsuri with obanai.

"Hey guys, morning."

"Morning."

"Good Morning!"

y/n was about to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat when mitsuri pulled her back y/n gasped from that.

"So when are you and Mui going on that date?"

"Uh that's today."

"WHAT?!!! YOU NEED TO GET READY!"

mitsuri pulled y/n back into her room and locked the door, mitsuri had a semi evil but excited look on her face. y/n looked a little scared what mitsuri was gonna do.

"So let's see what you've got!"

she smiled with her eyes closed as she went through y/n's clothing she had at the mansion.
mitsuri found a cute little dress, it was a white dress with flowers.

"How about this one?"

"Hmm I only wore that once and I'm not sure if it even fits me anymore."

"Try. It. On."

"Yes Miss. Kanroji."

y/n tried on the dress as mitsuri closed her eyes, she opened them as soon as y/n finished changing.

"Perfect!"

.

it was around 3 pm when y/n and muichiro saw each other for the first time today. muichiro walked down the stairs and saw y/n in jeans and a t-shirt. muichiro wore a similar outfit.

obanai came out of muichiro's room with him and his face looked surprised almost.

"I thought you were gonna put Y/n in a dress."

"I was but she changed."

obanai giggled a little while mitsuri pouted a little, she then smiled wide when she saw muichiro staring at y/n.

"Alright you two have fun!"

"Thank you."

y/n said as she grabbed muichiro's hand, he held hers as their fingers intertwined together walking out the mansion.

"You look nice."

"Thank you: Obanai helped me out."

y/n giggled as she spoke.

"Mitsuri tried to put me in a dress."

"I think you look pretty anyway."

there was a deep blush on y/n's cheeks, and alight blush on muichiro's.