Reethu
ISHAN
WHAT
THE
FUCK

Ishan
Sorry yaar
Majak tha

Reethu
🙄

Reethu🙄

Descending the stairs, Shubman found the house empty, prompting a brief moment of panic until he remembered Reethu's note. Relieved, he made his way outside, where he discovered Reethu engaged in a playful game with a group of children.

"Arey aise maaroge to vo khidakee toot jaayegee," Reethu exclaimed, her voice carrying a mix of amusement and exasperation as she scolded one of the boys. Shubman couldn't help but admire her easy rapport with the children, a warmth emanating from her that drew him in.

Their encounter with the broken window brought a wave of laughter, breaking the tension and solidifying their connection with the neighbourhood kids. 

"Toot gaya" she sighed her hands on her hips making Shubman laugh. He noticed a boy look at him and the boy's eyes went wide. He slapped another guy's hand to make him turn.

"Kya re?" he asked before looking at him. "Shubman Gill?! " he exclaimed making Reethu turn. 

"Hey, " she smiled walking towards him. 

 "Didi you know him? " they yelled as she laughed. God that laugh. 

"Yeah, I know him. We are, " she started before looking at Shubman. "Family friends," He finished.

"You never told us!" the boys gasped. "Because we itself got to know a few days ago, " They laughed.

"Arey khidakee kisane todee?" a lady shouted making everyone look at her. Shubman saw Reethu sigh before walking towards her. 

They seemed to talk for a while before she pulled her wallet out handing some money. Stuffing it in her pocket she came back. The boy who broke the window looked at her with guilt.

"Sorry didi" he muttered but she just smiled ruffling his hair. "You wanna head in?" Shubman asked as she nodded before bidding goodbye to everyone.

As they returned inside, Shubman couldn't shake the feeling that something was bothering Reethu. "Are you okay?" he asked, concern etched in his voice as he observed her closely.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" Reethu replied with a forced smile, but Shubman could see through the facade.

"You look dull, that's why," he teased gently, hoping to coax her into opening up. "It's just my face," she laughed, but Shubman wasn't convinced.

"This face looks better," he countered, his words earning him a genuine smile from Reethu. "So what's today's plan?" she asked as he shrugged. "I don't know," he replied sitting next to her.

"Maybe we should do something here itself? Probably like how Ishan suggested in the group chat, " he laughed causing her to look at him with wide eyes and then hit him with a pillow.

"Okay okay, it was a joke" he laughed. As they settled on the couch, Shubman's phone interrupted the moment with an incoming call. Excusing himself, he stepped aside to take the call, his expression shifting as he listened intently to the conversation.

"Hey, yeah it's me. "

"Oh my god, I totally forgot. "

"Wait I'll let you know. "

"You okay? " Reethu asked as Shubman turned. "You wanna come to Italy with me, Ishan and Abhay? " he asked as she looked at him. "I can't go to Italy!" she exclaimed. "What why? " Shubman asked concerned.

"It's a friend trip, " she replied. "Go have fun with your friends," she smiled. "Nah I want you to come with me. They want you to come too, " Shubman spoke wrapping his arm around her waist. "Please, " He pleaded giving her the puppy eyes and she sighed.

"Fine, I'll come, " she answered.

"Yess!" Shubman cheered, unable to contain his joy as he quickly booked a ticket for Reethu.

"Done, you go pack your clothes, I'll go pack and let you know," he instructed, his eagerness palpable.

"Ok Mom," Reethu teased, a playful glint in her eye as she affectionately mocked him.

"Hey, I promise we'll have lots of fun," Shubman reassured her, leaning in to place a tender kiss on her lips. The warmth of her response filled him with a sense of contentment, and he knew that their adventure in Italy would be an unforgettable experience shared together.

 The warmth of her response filled him with a sense of contentment, and he knew that their adventure in Italy would be an unforgettable experience shared together