"But -"

"I know you want to hang out with your friends at night but not after 10, you are still an idio - I mean idol." Jeongyeon said.

"Wait -" Tzuyu said, who's sitting with Sana now next to Momo and Dahyun, "Unnie, you all mention that after when everyone turns to adults you will change the rule."

That's when the maknaes all bounced up from their seats, saying proves towards the older ones they deserve to have the same back to the dorm time with the older girls.

But as they talked, Gia already walked into the house quietly, only making a noise when she accidentally dropped a bag in her hand onto the floor.

The room went silence for a moment, before hearing the few older girls being panicked.

"Oh my - Han Gia you are finally back!"

"Do you know how much we are worrying?"

"You don't know how to come back earlier?"

"Sorry," the youngest one said, although the Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo are scolding her, they helped her to took the stuff with her in her hands and lead her towards the living room.

"Where have you been?" Momo ask, her eyebrows are slightly clench, she held out an angry look towards the younger one, however she only found Momo more cute when she's mad.

"Momoring you look exactly like a raccoon today." she smiles.

"What no, I'm not. Don't you dare to use pretty words to convince me to be not mad at you for worrying us ..."

Even so, Gia already placed Momo at the side of her mind when the maknae line came over and look at all the small bags of stuff she got.

Dahyun waved towards Momo behind her, "Momo Unnie! She got gimbap!"

"Really?" The girl's eyes are basically glowing, "What else do you have - got Bungeoppang (fish shape pastry with sweet red bean paste)? I am craving for them now -"

Gia search between the bags and bags of food, and smoothly handed the older one a bag.

"Oh yes! Love you so much Meong, thanks!" Momo smiles so brightly, giving a few flying kisses over at the maknae across the table, and focused back on her food.

"Anyways - we are not that forgetful like Momo," Jihyo said, as her and Nayeon seated next to Gia, staring over at her.

Before Jihyo ask even more, Nayeon eyes suddenly went wide, she grabs the maknae's face.

"You got new ear piercing?"

All the girls around the room went around her, touching her up and down to take a good view over at her ears.

She did got a new one, on the right side of her ear.

"Oh gosh - who went with you?" Sana ask, Gia could see the smallest girl muttered out a cool.

"Em - I go alone? Why do I need someone to go with me?" The maknae said with a cute face, staring over at the older sister of hers at the side curiously.

"Meong, before the few times when you go and get new ear piercings some of us will go with you." Dahyun explained, caress lovely the baby's hair softly from above.

Mina added, "Yeah, you seems to be - young."

Gia smirk over at the penguin as she tease, "Minari, why did you make yourself seems to be old -"

She only pouts and slap her shoulder in annoyance.

The maknae turns back over to all her older sisters, said "I can go myself you know, I am not a baby -"

"Huh?" All of them gasped together.

"I thought, you are scared to go alone." Nayeon grins and giggles softly, Sana said after a cheeky smile, "That's why we volunteer to go with out before you ask because we know that you won't ask!"

"But I'm not scared," Gia roll her eyes slightly over at this misunderstood, but all of them soon found it funny, "I never required you guys to come with me, but you all just wanted to and insisted."

"Oh okay, so we won't volunteer to go out with you ever again," Chaeyoung said, crossed her arms in front of her chest playfully with a pout.

That's when the youngest one starts to whine back over at the girls, "No, still come with me next time -"

"And why?" Tzuyu smiles, starting to enjoy the teasing towards the maknae as well.

"Em - just come with me if you don't want me to get lost -"

The atmosphere seems to be paused for a few seconds, before the members, mostly the motherly ones, some gasps and some huffs while shaking their heads.

"This girl -"

This chapter is mostly just fluffy moments of the members, and a lot of dialogues

I still hope that you have enjoyed it (^V^)