"Boyfriend Hailee?" Pt. 2

a/n - y'all down bad fr 😭 (but so am i 😌)

TW - do i even have to tell you?? yall KNOW what's about to happen

"Upstairs. Now."

(Y/n) ran upstairs as fast as he could, I was close behind him. As soon as I reached the top step I ripped off my shirt and threw it into a corner.

Once I reached the bedroom door I started undoing my belt buckle. I could see clothes scattered across the room and a patiently waiting (Y/n) on the bed.

Walking over to him, I pushed him gently down onto the bed. I gently ran my fingers across the scars in his chest. "My beautiful boy.. do you want me to ruin you?" He nodded quickly.

"Words baby." I ran my hands up and down his thighs. "Please sir, please use me." I growled lowly. "God you're so precious." I pulled my pants down just enough to reveal the strap I was wearing, watching as his eyes widened.

"Oh baby, I was gonna fuck you after I finished my work. It was supposed to be a surprise though." I fake pouted as he tried to grind against my strap. "So here's what's gonna happen." I pulled him forward to sit him up. "You're gonna take my dick and not move a single muscle, while I finish my email."

(Y/n) whined out at the idea but nodded. "Good boy, let's go downstairs now." I gently pulled him up off the bed and guided him downstairs. I threw one of my hoodies on him just in case someone decided to call or walk in the house randomly.

(Y/n) POV

Hailee guided me downstairs but not before putting one of her hoodies on me. I was so deep into subspace that I couldn't say or do anything to argue with her, not that I would want to anyways.

I waited for her to sit down before she pulled me into her lap. I whined as her strap rubbed against me. "Shh baby. I know, you want me to fill you up so bad huh?" Hailee's tone was mocking and I could only nod. "Please sir, please fill me up with your cock."

Hailee slowly pulled my hips down, her strap slipped in easily as I moaned out softly. "Aww, does my cock feel good baby?" I nodded and stayed still remembering what she said. Not moving was going to drive me insane but she always comes back on her word.

As Hailee typed away, I couldn't help but shift a few times to get more comfortable. "Don't move baby, I don't wanna punish you okay?" Hailee brought her hand to my cheek in a gentle touch.
"I-I'm sorry sir, i-its just a little uncomfortable.."

Not a mere second later I was flipped onto my back as she pounded into me. Moaning loudly I clawed at Hailee's back under her shirt. That only made her pick up the pace. One thing I learned from being with Hailee, is that she focuses more on more on my pleasure than her own.

She's passionate and proud as she ruins me every time. Never failing to make a mess of my body only to turn around and clean up. Her hands, gently moving my body. Her lips caressing my skin with each loving kiss. It's absolute heaven and she knows it.

The way her hands clutch my hips tightly, it's like they were made for her hold. The perfect mold just for her. I wouldn't want it any other way. I was snapped out of my daze when she picked me up by my thighs and pushed me against the wall.

"My baby boy, your so good for me aren't you? So perfect taking my cock like this. You were made for me and only me, love." Hailee slid a hand around my throat and squeezed lightly. I could feel myself riding the edge, she was hitting that one spot just right and she knew it.

This only spurred her on, as she slid her hand down between our body's and over my own cock, moving her fingers in a clock-wise motion to match her thrusts. "My pretty little cock-slut, I know you're gonna cum. I can feel it, see it, hear it."

My head lulled back and hit the wall at her admission. She was right, I could feel the coil in my stomach winding tighter with each movement. My hands trembled aggressively and my mind gone in the fog. The only thing I could focus on was Hailee in front of me, and my high that I was chasing.

As she adjusted our position one more time so she could fuck me at a better angle, the coil snapped. My body shook and jerked around, sounds of unholy bliss filled the room and Hailee only held me closer. It was unreal, the pleasure was almost god-like as minutes passed.

I felt empty as Hailee slowly pulled the strap out. Blinking a few times I finally got a grip on reality, I looked down to see both of our clothes soaked. My cheeks burned a bright red as I realized what just happened.

"Damn.. I knew I was good but not that good." I whined out of embarrassment and hid my face against Hailee's shoulder. "Baby, it's okay! You don't need to be embarrassed." She kissed the top of my head. "It just says how good I make you feel. Let's go get you cleaned up okay?"

a/n - LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS! I KNOW Y'ALL DON'T HAVE BOTH HANDS ON THE PHONE