"Boyfriend Hailee?"

a/n - pov: hailee sees your Pinterest page and tiktok for you💀

tw: sexual tension to the MAX, hailee?? nah, sir??? maybe- 👀, smut if you squint, hella teasing

Hailee Pov

(Y/n) and I were sitting on the couch in the living room doing our own thing, and enjoying each other's company. I was busy typing an email finalizing a few things for 'Coast' while (Y/n) quietly sat on his phone. After a minute of hearing the same sound I looked up to see him biting his lip.

"Baby, you good?" He jumped making me curious. "What're you watching." I narrowed my eyes at him, only for him to basically throw his phone onto the coffee table. "Nothing!" He quickly opened his laptop and started scrolling on it. "Whatever you say.." I was definitely gonna find out what he was watching.

Fifteen minutes passed and I looked up at (Y/n) again to see him biting his lip so hard it was white. I scoffed and shut my laptop loudly before grabbing his. I swear to god if he's doing what I think he is-

Oh.

Oh.

I'm gonna have fun with this. "Baby," The look on his face said everything. "What's this about a 'boyfriend Hailee?'. What does that mean?" I already knew what it meant. I just want to tease him. "Well, um, so you see, uh-" I chuckled and hummed acknowledging him and slotted myself between his legs. "Yeah baby?"

My voice became lower and more raspy as I lowered myself closer to his lips. I ran my hands up his thighs and rested them on (Y/n)'s hips, squeezing gently. He groaned softly and butterflies swarmed my stomach. "Go on, tell me." I softly started grinding my hips into him making him whine and cover his mouth.

I moved his hand and pinned his hands above his head. "Hailee please," I smirked and lowered myself, out lips mere centimeters apart. "You like it when I dress more masculine don't you?" He nodded frequently. I chuckled and let go of his wrists massaging them gently before getting off.

(Y/n) looked at me confused before opening his mouth. "You could've just said that and I would've done it a long tine ago." I snickered making him huff. I opened my laptop and continued my work from earlier.

About five minutes of complete silence passed and I looked up to see (Y/n) staring me down. "What? Did my pretty boy want me to continue?" He groaned and I watched his thighs clench together. "Yes sir, please." His eye widened before blushing in embarrassment.

But something inside me snapped. I clenched my jaw and took a deep breath. "Upstairs. Now."

a/n - lmao new kink unlocked??