She Gets Jealous

Y/n POV

Tonight's a big night, it's my first red carpet with Hailee. She's up for about three different award nominations and wanted to take me with her.

Of course I'm nervous but not as nervous as I would be without her. I know she'll watch my back. Literally and figuratively for two different reasons.

I'm currently standing in the mirror trying to clip my bow tie on. I keep missing the hook because of how shaky my hands are. I'm this close to throwing it when I feel large hands on my own.

I open my eyes to see Hailee, her face held a small sympathetic smile. "Let me do it baby, you're working yourself up." I nodded and she gently pried the tie from my hands.

I sighed as she brought the tie up to the collar of my suit. "Sorry." Her brows furrowed. "For what?" When she fixed my tie for me she ran her hands up and down my shoulders and back gently.

I sighed blissfully appreciating the gesture, leaning into her causing a smile to tug at the corners of her mouth. "Being needy." Hailee frowned and slipped her hands under my shirt seeing as it wasn't tucked in quiet yet.

Her fingers danced across my skin and I sighed blissfully again. "You're not needy, I've been with worse. Besides I like taking care of you." I only nodded as a blush took over my features.

She smirked again and squeezed my sides making me shudder. "If we had the time I would ravish you right here and now." I audibly swallowed making Hailee chuckle and she hugged me, burying her face into my neck and collar bone.

She pulled back and started tucking in my shirt. "But we don't and it's saddening. You still have to have your make-up done so lets get going." She pulled away completely and I finally got a look at her dress.

It was very simple, just a black dress that hugged her curves enough to make anyone do a double take. While I was wearing formal shorts with a three piece top. It was sage green except for the tie, which was a mixture between cremé and white.

Hailee pulled me along and we got into the car. She told the driver the location and pulled off. After a few minutes of silence I looked over at Hailee who was just staring at me with love and adoration in her eyes.

I chuckled nervously. "What? Is there something on my face?" She shook her head and rolled the backseat limo window up.

Uh oh.

Hailee pulled me into her lap and ran her hands up and down my thighs. "I'm just wondering how I got so lucky. That's all." I shrugged and sat quietly for the rest of the ride.

***

As we pulled up to the award show, I could already hear the cameras flashing and fans screaming. I didn't realize how nervous I truly was until now. Hailee took note of this and squeezed my hand for reassurance.

"They'll love you, don't worry." She opened the door and got out before holding her hand out for me to grab. I flinched at the cameras since the flashing only became more intense.

It was a little overwhelming at first but once we got to the center of the red carpet, I was a little used to it. Hailee kept glancing at me for any changes and I just smiled at her.

She leaned down to my ear. "I'm proud of you." I blushed and she pulled me closer, wrapping an arm around my waist. The flashing from the cameras sped up again and the fans screamed even louder.

As we continued our walk we became the center of attention. Hailee turned to me for a second. "I have to do an interview real quick, I'll be right over there." She pointed to a woman with a microphone and a cameraman ahead of us.