"You care more about this boy than your own dojo."

"I broke up with him because of this dojo, you bitch." I shouted as I went to hit her but my hand hit the stone instead, breaking it.

After my hand made impact with the stone, pain shot through it and I started to fall to the ground, on my knees, letting out painful breaths and I held onto my hand. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"That must've been a hard decision." I heard Terry say, "Let's hope you keep making them."

Then Sensei Kim said, "That's it for this lesson."

My hand that's currently bleeding started to shake but it's so full of pain. So many breaths left my mouth as I tried to compose myself but it was really hard. I got riled up as she started to mention Eli and it makes me miss him so much.

I need Eli.

Even when we're broke up, I really need him right now.

While clutching my hand, I carefully stood up from where I was on my knees and then left the dojo so that I could head to Eli's house.

I don't think I could drive with the circumstance that I'm in so I had no other choice but to walk.

As I walked to Eli's house, my hand kept throbbing and it would make me let out painful breaths and sighs because the whole thing right now is hard. It's one of the worst pains that I'm currently feeling.

Tears continued to run down my face with each step that I took. I couldn't stop crying because of how much pain that I'm in.

In no time, I made it to Eli's house and I walked up to his front porch. I used my uninjured hand to knock on the door and waited for him to answer.

A few seconds went by before the door opened and Eli stood on the other side of it. He seemed shocked to see me at his doorstep but then he looked more shocked once he saw my hand.

"(Y/N)." He gasped. "What the hell happened?"

"Terry Silver happened." I let out.

Sensei Kim is also a part of the reason why this happened and Terry didn't stop it from happening. He let it happen. He wanted me to get hurt.

He opened the door wider so that I could come in. "It'll be okay. Let me help you."

Eli grabbed my uninjured hand and led me into the bathroom in his house. The countertop in his bathroom had hair dye and then I suddenly realized that he was coloring his hair blue. Well, he finished coloring his hair as it's now blue.

"What did Terry have you do?" He asked.

"Him and Sensei Kim had me punching a piece of stone." I started to explain, "They wanted to punish me because of the confrontation that happened earlier when you came to the dojo."

I watched as Eli stared at me in shock once he heard that piece of information. Then his expression changed. His face hardened. I can tell that he's trying to not show that he's angry about what happened but I can just see it on his face and the way that it was expressed.

"Are you serious?"

"Very serious."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"You don't need to apologize." I said, "I don't blame you."

"But because of me going to the Cobra Kai dojo, it ended with you getting hurt." He looked at me with soft eyes.

"Again, I don't blame you."

Eli seemed sad because I know that he'll blame himself either way and think it's his fault for what happened. But I'm not mad at him. I'm not going to put the blame on him. He was just trying to help me and I appreciate that.