Best Friend's Sister

Requested by emeraldcolours

It was a few days after the LaRusso house fight and it was time for another day of training.

After the first few days of training, it's pretty clear that Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence couldn't get along at all. Every one of the kids noticed it and wanted to do something about it because they needed to work together to defeat Cobra Kai at the All Valley tournament.

Hawk seemed a bit distracted though as everyone was doing their stretches.

He was too busy looking at (Y/N) to pay attention to anything else.

But the most interesting thing about her is that she is Miguel's sister and he knows that he's falling for her everyday. He has had a crush on her even when he was in Cobra Kai.

Since switching sides, he's hoping that he gets the chance to ask her out on a date because he wants to be with her. But what would Miguel think?

A part of him is hoping that (Y/N) likes him back.

He's just starting to get on good terms with everyone. He's apologized to everyone about what he's done when he was in Cobra Kai. Sam seems to be okay with him and Miguel is glad to have him back. Demetri is happy and (Y/N) gave him a hug when she found out about him leaving Cobra Kai.

But now he's on a mission to ask out (Y/N).

From afar, he watched as she would stretch as she's talking to Sam. He smiled just seeing her smile and laugh at whatever the two of them were talking about.

He always admired her for her amazing personality and badass side, the way that she's able to defend herself if something bad is said to her. He imagined what it'd be like if they were to start going out and they could train together when they're alone.

She would totally kick his ass and he would be completely okay with it.

While he was too busy thinking about (Y/N), he didn't even notice Miguel walking up to him.

"Hey, man." Miguel said as he approached Hawk.

Hawk immediately had to act like he wasn't checking out Miguel's sister so he tried to compose himself of his thoughts.

"Hey, what's up?" Hawk greeted him.

"Not much. Are you ready for training?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." Hawk nodded as he tried to put his attention on Miguel and not on (Y/N) even though that was pretty hard to do.

"Maybe Sensei Lawrence and Sensei LaRusso can get on the same page now." Miguel said.

Hawk agreed. "That would be great. Them arguing isn't helping the dojo at all."

"I tried talking to Sensei Lawrence about it." Miguel started to say, "It's hard to tell if it worked or not. He's too busy being mad at Sensei LaRusso and I sometimes have a hard time calming him down."

While listening to Miguel talk, Hawk could definitely see how it would be hard calming down Johnny Lawrence, especially when he's all riled up.

He can't imagine how Miguel does it at times.

"There just has to be a way where things can work together." Hawk said as he put his focus back on Miguel.

"We'll figure it out if the two senseis' can't."

"Yeah." Hawk nodded at Miguel's comment.

He knew that there would have to be a way where the two senseis could get along and if they can't figure it out then the rest of the kids will.