You two are stressed out now....I will...bade papa started to speak...

But akshara interrupted him.... If abhimanyu couldn't stop his mom i also couldn't stop you ...I will fight this war alone with my husband....sahi galat ain dekhungi bade papa she said without facing him....

Abhinav put his arms around her to give her some solace....

Manush goenka walked out of the room angrily so much that he didn't notice arohi standing beside the door....

The door closed and through the glass window arohi could see her sister...

She had sat on the bed and was hugging and crying on abhinav's shoulders who sat beside her...

Lagta hai humne kuch zyada hi bade papa pe trust kar liya.... How can he not walk the huge and boasted talk he gave...how can be this egoistic...??? Akshara cried.....

Abhinav wiped her tears and pecked a kiss on her forehead and slightly moved her head near his chest hugging her....

Arohi slowly opened the door with tears in her eyes.....

Abhinav and akshara slightly broke their hug and saw her....

Bade papa humesha se aise hi toh the...isme Naya kya hai???he just does bade bad talks .... Arohi said ...

And a awkward silent prevailed in the room...

Both the sisters finally seemed to understand each other's perspective.....

For akshara bade papa that trustworthy person and loving and caring person who she thought would help her in her worst times...

For arohi same bade papa was one person all her she wanted to get some love and attention from with all her life being a failure in that....

And somewhere arohi knew her bade papa was toxic...and never did things as he claimed....but this realisation was new to akshara....

Akshara wondered if he even ared as much he showed to....and if he did why it was all words and no action.....

Hearing arohi say that badepapa had been lik this all along made her think....about her bade papa for the first time..,

Arohi adjusted herself.....

I am sorry I overheard...vo...vo...tum lawyer banke ladna chathi ho....i appreciate that...arohi said....

She wanted to hug her sister and cry...arohi somewhere knew this deceit of her bade papa was knew to her as he had always taken her side....

But arohi held herself back ....all those years of bitterness in their bond held her back as she clutched onto the file she was holding....

But don't you think it will take time? I mean you have to give exams clear it????arohi asked stammering....

So hat do you say?? I should quit?? Arre saaf saaf dikhta hai ki they bribed , bolna what should I do? Bolde tu bhi kuch ? Akshara yelled at arohi... thinking she was there to defend abhimanyu....

Arohi stretched her arms to wipe her tears but akshara finched back a little....

Arohi immediately took back her hands and wiped her tears...so that where there sister's relationship stood....

One wanting to help and give solace...other craving for some true shoulders to let her burden out....but the two had been silent all throughout....

What if ?? Arohi sighed.... What if there was a way to get abhir back? But....before arohi could complete akshara signalled her hand asking her to stop....

As I said earlier hum abhir ki maa baba. Hai we will take care.... I don't need your help akshara retorted...

But. ...you cannot pretend all time to be sick na...and getting your degree and then reopening your case takes time...Arohi asked her slowly....

Akshara sighed....ek minute why do you want to help me?? Akshara asked with dissenting face....

Arohi felt a little pinch in her heart...how bitter she had turned towards her ....and why not all these years she was also bitter towards her.....

I see abhir everyday...how he misses you...how he yearns for you every single moment....

Before arohi could complete.... Please kayal rakna mere bete ka.... I know...arohi silenced a panicked akshara and knelt down infront of the bed and held her hands....

I will take care of him....don't worry... Agar believe nahi karti toh apne bete se puch le Aaj I took them to the park but kids where so stressed because of all the drama....

Adults do the drama what was thir fault?? Akshara added.
..

Both got glimpses of their painful past...yea...adults did the drama how were kids in fault???

The same question that ate their childhood..was coming back to haunt their kids and both sisters somewhere knew where this was heading to....

Akshara sighed...

And both the sisters looked at each other....

There were lots to tell in both their minds and hearts yet their eyes choose to speak in the most vulnerable ways possible a tears ran down their cheeks....

Arohi wanted to say about the deal she was offered....but somewhere she understood that akshara would not be able to trust her.... because of the bitter past she had ....mostly because of her...

And forget that she herself was in a dilemma to trust because last time when she found out she was really pregnant and asked akshu to stay out of her matters that she will tell Neil about the confusion she has interferred and the drama got big and worse....

Arohi's heart thumped as she nodded her head and ran out the door...

The voices of Avni just engulfing her mind....

The deal is simple birla hospital dho...aur yeh video proofs lo that proves manjari bribed the judge.... Those were the exact words by avni ...

Nothing much was spoken during the meeting as arohi was still processing that avni was alive and back....

But something was felt a bit odd about avni...she did not seem to a person to plot and revenge...all these thoughts were engulfing her mind that arohi missed a lot of what avni said ....

Now seeing akshu arohi was even confused and in dilemma what she should do.....

Arohi opened the file and saw the papers.....and closed it again....

***********Back in avni's mansion*******

Avni : she was so disturbed I ont think she even noticed whats written in the paper....

Her Bhai: par avni what you are doing is wrong....you have to fight directly not as Peet peche....

Avni's eyes welled up Mera Neil bhi toh Peet peche china Gaya tha na mujse? Avni wiped her tears...

It was test of time....it was the test of their relationship ...arohi was ready to help her sister...but how far she could go for her sister.,.is the real question....

One wanting to help other too broken to trust anyone?? Will akshara ever trust arohi??

*************************************************
What do you think about this part...

Drop in your thoughts an vote it up...

You liking the way the sisters relationship is going??

Will arohi accept the deal or there is more to it??

And if you want any specific scenes do pm me I have got some really good suggestions you all...would like to hear more and incorporate as much possible...

Did you like akshara, abhinav and bade papa convo?