Prologue

"I hate you!"

The girl shouted with her usual firm voice as she threw a punch at the bag.

Then another. And another. And another.

She was at a rage house. Venting her feelings in the punching room, for free.

She didn't choose the other option of smashing bottles since she was better in boxing.

The girl, Yuna, threw punch after punch with the image of one male in her head.

She once thought of him with love but now everytime his image crossed her mind, she hated it. And it made her ram her bare fist into the bag harder every time.

She remembered flashbacks of their first meeting, first conversation, first date, first kiss, first confession.

Those moments that once made her feel happy and lucky. Now they just made her feel disgusted.

"Stupid Bastard!" She cursed.

With one final punch, Yuna stopped when the bag collapsed in front of her eyes and onto the floor.

What she didn't notice was that someone with curious, bambi eyes were watching her.

Her every move and every ragged breath; he observed her with intrigued eyes.

Then when the punching bag finally fell, as he betted it would, he got up.

Yuna was closing her eyes, remembering how her entire day just went wrong, when she felt someone's touch.

She opened her eyes and the sight she was greeted with was somewhat amusing.

Now you'd expect this tall guy with lots of tattoos, piercings, ripped as fuck and resting bitch face, to be scary.

But to Yuna's utter surprise, the guy smiled. His smile resembled that of a bunny. And his brown eyes held so much warmth and innocence in them.

She glanced down at his clothing and could clearly see the employee tag on his shirt.

'What was this innocent looking guy doing in such a place like this?'

The girl was completely caught up, she didn't notice herself being sat down.

'Damn he is strong too.'

"Hi! My name's Jungkook!" He chirped with the same excited bunny smile from earlier.

The guy took her right hand and pulled out a bottle of rubbing alcohol from his box. Then he also pulled out bandages.

"I have to say, when you want to come here, you must make sure you wear the equipment provided for whatever you choose to do. See now? Both your hands are bleeding." He rambled as the girl stared at him.

Sure enough, she glanced down to see blood on her knuckles and almost staining her fingers.

Honestly she didn't care.

All she could think about, was the way her heart bled earlier after getting that surprise.

And now she felt no pain, because now once again, her heart was numb to all emotions and the invisible barrier began to build up again. Making her heart closed off to everyone and being built extra tough so that no one would get in ever again.

Pulling Yuna out her thoughts, the male in front of her bandaged her now cleaned hands.

"So what's your name? You definitely aren't a regular here cause this is my first time I am seeing you. Oh my god, did I introduce myself? I don't think I did. My name's Jungkook and I am one of the workers here. Youngest one actually and you know-"