I pulled my phone out and went to my contacts then scrolled until I landed on Harvey Specter.

I let my finger hover above his name before clicking on it and bringing the phone to my ear and listening to it ring.

On the third ring, he picked up. "Whoever this is, it's not funny." He spoke into the phone.

"What's not funny?" I said and then heard deep breath's coming from the phone.

"Blossom? Is that you?" Harvey's voice cracked making me grab the fireball from beside me and opened it then took a sip.

"Hi, Harvey." I spoke into the phone.

"Where did you disappear to? You came one day and grew a bond with us all and then you disappeared. Mike has been looking for you, and so has Donna." Harvey said making a smile form on my face.

"I will explain everything when I come, just know I'm safe and happy now." I said into the phone.

"That's good to hear, Blossom." Harvey said.

"Don't tell anyone yet but I'll be by the firm tomorrow, meet me by the elevators at noon." I said before hanging up the phone and then taking a sip of Fireball.

I turned on Lucifer to waste time until one of my brothers come to get me for dinner. I lay down at the end of the bed and watched Lucifer.

~

There was a knock at the door making me sit up to see Dante popping his head in my room which made a smile form on my face.

"Dinner is ready." He said making me nod my head lightly and grab my remote to pause Lucifer.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to my door which Dante pushed open for me. He started walking towards the stairs and I took my chance to jump onto his back which caught him off guard.

"Jesus Christ Sorella, you could have just said you wanted me to carry you on my back instead of jumping on me." Dante said making me laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Don't be such a big baby, Matteo and them don't complain when I do it to them." I said making him shake his head.

"Well, this is the first time you've doing this too me, and I am not being a big baby." He said making me disagree with him.

"I think you are." I said making Dante try to pull me off his but I tightened my grip around him.

"Sorella, get off." He said trying to untangled my legs that were wrapped around his torso.

"No, I'm sorry. You're not being a big baby." I said making him chuckle and start walking out of my room then to the stairs.

He walked down the stairs with me still on his back and then he walked towards the dining area. I jumped off his back and we entered the dining area.

"We would have been here five minutes ago but someone decided to jump on my back as I was about to walk out of her room." Dante said as we both sat down.

"He's not used to it yet." Lorenzo said making Matteo agree.

"She's literally like a ninja, I didn't expect it at all. It honestly scared me." Dante said making everyone laugh and Dante glared at all of us.

"Uh oh, you two angered the panda bear." Giovanni said making Dante kick him from underneath the table.

"Okay, you two." Alessandro said making Dante and Giovanni glare at each other which made me roll my eyes.

Dad spoke up making us all look at him. "How was the mall?" Dad asked.

"Awesome, I beat Giovanni at the basketball game in the arcade." Luca said making Giovanni groan.

"Domenico hit the ball out of my hand before the timer went off." Giovanni said making Domenico chuckle.

"I'd say it was a great day." Domenico said making me squint my eyes at him.

"That's good, princess how was your day?" Dad asked making me jerk my head his way.

"It was good." I said making him nod his head and then chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands and sat them down in front of us then walked back into the kitchen.

We grabbed our utensils and started eating together. Giovanni and Domenico finished eating and grabbed their plates and took them into the kitchen.

I finished eating and did the same then, I rinsed off the plate before placing it in the dishwasher to be washed.

I walked out of the kitchen down the hall then once I reached the stairs, I walked up them and walked to my bedroom door.

I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open then entered my room. I walked into my closet and picked out a sleepwear outfit to wear to bed.

I stripped out of the clothes I was wearing and changed into sleepwear.

I walked out of my closet and crawled into bed then turned on Criminal Minds for background noise

I walked out of my closet and crawled into bed then turned on Criminal Minds for background noise. I closed my eyes and darkness consumed me.