[One by two... Lying groove is full of ten star seas] [After seeing the world, I thought that only the big anchor could see such a scene, and I actually saw this kind of big trick here in a newcomer who has not been on the air for two days]

[Do I only care if the Nuwa in this story during the rain is connected to our mastermind? Could it be that the federal mastermind is called Nuwa is also related to this story?"

Ye Yushi was also a little stunned. Xinghai is the largest gift on the White Flame Platform, one is about 10,000 star coins, and ten is 100,000 star coins. It was so easy to smash it to him, even making Ye Yushi wonder if he had smashed it wrong, or maybe the story of Blue Star was really attractive, so that people could spend a lot of money?

No matter what, Ye Yushi still thanked the person who gave the gift.

[Can you continue to tell some of the Blue Star story next time?]

The audience

named "S" asked. Ye Yushi recognized him as the person who smashed the gift just now, and nodded: "If you are interested, you will talk about it." [

S: Where did you learn these stories?

This question was asked to Ye Yu. Should he say that he already knew it, or did he make it up? Finally, Ye Yushi said an ambiguous answer according to the identity given in the live broadcast room.

"What are you talking about, I'm a Blue Starman, of course I know." He bent his eyes, making it impossible to guess whether it was true or not.

【S:?

Compared with S's doubts, the old audience in the live broadcast room immediately got Ye Yushi's terrier, laughed forward and backward and did not forget to explain to S: [Oh, S, you look at the name of the live broadcast room during the rain, he is immersion, itself is a simulated Blue Star person]

[S:

.

It was a simple period, but it inexplicably made Ye Yushi a little weak. Just as he was thinking about how to change the topic, Bai Guo suddenly spoke up to relieve him: "When it rains, garnet pomegranate!" I'm going to eat pomegranates! After that, Bai Guo jumped down from Ye Yushi's arms and ran towards a place.

Ye Yushi breathed a sigh of relief and quickly ran over with Bai Guo. Originally thought that it was just an excuse that Bai Guo was making at will, but when he really arrived in a courtyard, he really saw a tall and large pomegranate tree.

The pomegranate tree stands in the yard, and the most important thing is that the fruit on it is not small. Bai Guo easily jumped into the tree, and then pounced hard, and a low pomegranate was held by it, and then Bai Guo rolled down with the pomegranate.

Ye Yushi looked at the little flower cat stained with ash, picked him up funny and patted the ash on it, and said with a smile: "What are you in a hurry, can that pomegranate still run here?" Bai

Guo offered a treasure like two claws and paws and sent it to him, and his bright eyes looked at him, and his heart softened when he saw Ye Yu.

"Okay, okay, let's pick a little and go back." Ye Yu opened the basket, and the pomegranate of Baiguo fell in the basket.

On the other side, as the sea of stars smashed down, Ye Yushi's live broadcast room was also like a rocket, passing the newcomers in the same period in one fell swoop and jumping directly to the recommended position of the rookie anchor.

Stemming from the cultivation of white flame live broadcast for newcomer anchors, the position of the recommendation position is extremely obvious, coupled with the ten shining stars next to the name of the live broadcast room, many viewers were attracted by this thousand-dollar scene, wanting to see what channel caused such a big movement.

As a result, it turned out that it was a place that looked very old.

[What age, and this kind of poor backcountry?] You can still be smashed ten star seas, studio, right?

This person asked casually, but provoked the anger of Blue Star Fan in the live broadcast room:

[What age, still wearing colored glasses to see things? ]

[Forget it, there is no need to argue, there are more people who don't recognize the goods] [But the minimum courtesy must also be there]

[Think well, this proves that the live broadcast room during the rain is hot].

Ye Yushi also saw the quarrel, but he didn't want the audience in the live broadcast room to fall into a meaningless quarrel, so he waved the pomegranate in his hand and asked with a smile: "The first pomegranate picked by Baiguo, let's open it and see, how is it inside?"

As soon as

these words came out, they immediately attracted everyone's attention. They also didn't care to argue with the newcomers, and they all waited expectantly for Ye Yu to open the pomegranate.

[I don't know what it looks like inside the pomegranate, I'm looking forward to it]

Ye Yushi took out a small bowl from the basket and took out a small knife. The knife cuts the top cover of the pomegranate, and when the leaves rain, they follow the texture inside the pomegranate, cut it vertically, and then gently break it, and one or two plump and bright pomegranates pop out from it, and they are as beautiful as gems in the sun.

A little pomegranate juice splashed on Ye Yu's fingertips, white handsThe fingers are set against a little red, which looks inexplicably attention-grabbing.

There are many recommended bits in Ye Yushi's live broadcast room, and some of them are not interested in the Blue Star section. Originally, they made up for the excitement and planned to leave, but when they saw this scene at this time, they didn't know whether it was for pomegranate or anchor, and they inexplicably wanted to stay.

Just watch for a short while, if the performance is not good, they will definitely leave, so that they are not attracted by the anchor and the fruit that looks very different.!

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Go back to the table of contents

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Read history

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes