"Y-you can i-if you want to." I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"I g-guess so" I say.

"Come up here with me." I tell him.

He listens to me and comes up on to my bunk.

"Where is Calum?" He asks.

"Who the hell knows." I say.

"Is he in his bunk?" He asks.

"I don't know let me check." I answer.

I check Calum's bunk and he's not there and there's no one in the bathroom so I'm just gonna assume that he's in the back room probably playing games with Michael.

"He's in the back room playing games with Michael." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes I'm sure." I tell him getting back into my bunk.

"Ok so whats first?" He asks.

"Uh I don't know I've never done this before so you take the lead."

"Uh ok" he says.

He gives me a small peck on the lips and pulls away quickly and looks me in the eyes as if asking if this was ok. I nodded my head yes and he reconnected our lips together. This kiss was rougher and lustful. He runs his tongue across my lower lip swirling his tongue around my lip piercing nibbling on my lip slightly. He pushes me back slightly and grinds our crotches together.

"Uh fuck" He moans. I run my hands across his toned abs and trail my hands up to his hair and pull on it. "mmmm" he moans into the kiss. He breaks the kiss and takes the time to take my shirt off. He runs his hands all over my chest and stomach but stops when he gets to the top of my boxers and looks into my eyes. I nod my head yes eagerly and he giggles. He pulls down my boxers and my length springs up and hits my stomach. Ashton takes my length into his hands and starts to stroke me.

"Uh fuck ashy" I moaned. He dipped his head down and takes my length into his mouth. "F-fuck Ashton" I say "Holy shit" I buck my hips up making him gag on my length. "F-fuck Ashton I'm close" I say. He pulls off with a pop.

"Who tops?" Ashton asks.

"Uh I don't know." I say. I wanna top but I don't say anything.

"Have you ever had anything up your ass before?" He asks me.

"No have you?" I questioned him.

"Yeah I've kind of fingered myself and imagined you fucking me before." he says a deep blush forming on his face.

"Do you wanna make that come true?" I ask him trying to be sexy.

He nods his head yes eagerly.

"Ok so do I need to stretch you out or something?" I ask him.

"You can or I can its your choice." He says.

"You probably should because I have no idea what I'm doing." I tell him.

"Ok" he says.

He gets out of my bunk and goes to his to grab lube to prep himself with. Once he gets back into my bunk he lubes up his fingers and slowly puts his index finger in. He hisses in pain at first but the hisses slowly turn into moans of pleasure. "Uh fuck Luke" He moans.
I start to stroke my length watching Ashton make himself a moaning mess. "Uh ash" I moan. He looks up at me and moans even louder. I crawl over to him and kiss him to keep him from moaning to loudly. "I'm ready Luke" he says pulling his fingers out. "O-ok" I say nervously.

I position myself at his entrance and push the tip in. He hisses in pain and I pull out.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine I'm just not used to an actual dick inside of me so just go all the way in and stay still for a little bit." he says

"Ok" I reply.

I push into him slowly and stay still for a couple of minutes before he tells me to move. I start to move slowly.

"Faster Luke" he says. I listen and go faster. "uh fuck Luke holy shit." he moans. "Ashton holy mother of fuck you so fucking tight holy shit." "Luke I'm gonna cum" "me too ashy on the count of 3 ok" I tell him "ok" he says. "3... 2... 1..." I count down "Fuck Luke" Ashton shouts when he reaches his climax with hot white spurts of cum landing on his chest. "Uh Ashton" I moan filling his ass with cum. I pull out and lay down next to him spooning him. "Please tell me that this isn't just a one time thing ash" I tell him "of course not" he says smiling pecking my lips. "How loud do you think that we where?" He asks me. "Fuck Michael" I heard come out of Calum's mouth in the game room. "Apparently loud enough to turn them on." I say laughing. With that we fell asleep spooning in my bunk.