Depression- Muke

This isn't trying to glorify depression or anxiety or trying to make it sexy or whatever I have both of them and I know that they aren't fun to have and I'm truly sorry if this offends anyone. Also at one point it mentions Michael having a girlfriend and her helping him get through his depression, and that girlfriend isn't meant to be Crystal because hunny no, and also the picture is what they look like, and with those things said, enjoy the story!

*third person p.o.v*

Luke has anxiety and depression. He was usually pretty good at hiding it from his older brother, Ashton, and their shared friends, Calum and Michael but today something was different. Michael had caught Luke looking sad multiple times today. Michael pulled Luke into the kitchen to talk to him.

"What's wrong Luke? You've been looking sad a lot today." Michael said.

"I'm fine" Luke mumbled very unconvincingly.

"Lukey talk to me, it'll be okay" Michael whispered.

Luke stared to tear up. Michael noticed and led Luke up to his room. Once they were in Lukes room, Michael sat on Lukes bed and pulled Luke into his lap.

"Talk to me Lukey." Michael whispered again. Michael started to rub small circles on Lukes back. "It's okay if you don't want to talk, but it might help to make you feel a bit better." Michael said.

"I'm depressed" Luke said shakily.

"It'll get better Lukey, I promise. I've been there myself, you just need to find someone that you can trust to talk about your feeling with and that can make you feel happy and that can be there when you need them to be, you need to find your person Luke. I found my girlfriend and she helped me get better." Michael said.

Lukes heart dropped into his stomach when Michael mentioned his girlfriend. Luke had liked Michael for what seems like forever. Luke felt some tears fall out of his eyes. Michael wiped the tears off of Lukes face.

"I won't find anyone like that though." Luke whispers.

"Yes you will Luke" Michael says, "do you like anyone?"

Luke nods his head "yes"

"Who is it?" Michael asks

Luke shakes his head "no"

Michael giggles at Luke, and Luke smiles a bit at Michael.

"Why won't you tell me?" Michael questions.

Luke shakes his head "no" again.

"Lukey just tell me, it isn't that big of a deal I promise." Michael says.

"It's you Michael" Luke whispers.

"What?" Michael asks confused.

"It's you Michael, you make me happy, I like you." Luke says.

Michael pushes Luke off of his lap. "What? No. You can't like me Luke." Michael says.

Michael walked out of Lukes room. Luke starts crying.

"Oh great, the guy that I like hates me now." Luke whispers to himself through tears.

"LUKE, COME DOWNSTAIRS WE'RE GONNA ORDER A PIZZA" Ashton shouted up the stairs.

"OKAY ONE MINUTES" Luke shouts back.

Luke walks into the bathroom and wipes the tears off of his face and fixes his hair so it looks like he wasn't crying. When he walks downstairs Luke sits on the two seated couch. Calum and Ashton were sitting on the regular couch and Luke hoped that Michael would be too. But Lukes luck doesn't like him today and Michael walked out of the kitchen sat down next to him. Luke went to stand up to sit on the regular couch with Calum and Ashton, but Michael puts his hand on Lukes leg.

"Stay here with me Lukey" Michael whispers so only Luke can hear it.

Luke nodded in agreement and stayed seated. After the pizza came and the boys ate, Ashton and Calum went outside to play some football. Luke went to stand up again but Michael pushed him down and straddled him so Luke couldn't get up. Lukes hands instinctively went to Michaels waist.

"Michael what are you doing?" Luke asked.

"I wanna talk to you about earlier." Michael says. "I over reacted and I really shouldn't have."

"Michael it's fine." Luke says.

"No it wasn't." Michaels says tilting Lukes head up. "I shouldn't have acted like that." Michael says, his face inches from Lukes. Michael leans in so his lips are almost toughing Lukes and whispers "I like you too Luke"

"What?" Luke asks.

"I like you too Luke. I got scared when you told when you told me that you liked me so I pushed you away." Michael explained quietly.

Luke nodded signaling that he understood what Michael was saying.

"Can I kiss you?" Michael asks.

"Please do" Luke responds.

Michael giggles and connects their lips. their lips move in sync getting more and more heated by the second. Michael can feel Luke starting to get hard in his jeans. Michael disconnects their lips.

"Do you want me to be your person Lukey?" Michael asks.

Luke slowly nods his head yes.

"That means that you have to be my person tooo though, are you okay with that?" Michael asks.

"Of course I am Mikey." Luke whispers. Michael smiles at Luke and Luke smiles back.

Michael reconnects their lips. Michaels lips feel rough against Lukes soft ones. Michael starts to grind his hips against Lukes. Luke whines at the friction and Michael smirks into the kiss. Michael breaks the kiss and starts to palm Luke through his jeans. Luke throws his head back, his eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure. Michael starts to suck on Lukes neck.

"Make some sounds for me baby boy." Michael whispers into Lukes ear.

Luke whimpers.

"There ya go baby." Michael encourages.

Michael gets off of Luke and kneels on the floor in front of him. Michael moves his hands to undo Lukes pants but stops and looks at Luke to make sure that it's okay. Luke nods his head "yes" and Michael undoes Lukes pants and takes Lukes length into his hands. Michael strokes Lukes length.

"Oh fuck Mikey" Luke moans, "y-your hands feels so good."

Michael takes Lukes member into his mouth. Michael starts to suck on Lukes tip while palming himself through his pants. Michael moans around Luke, sending waves of pleasure through Luke. Michael pulled his pants down enough so he could stroke himself while he was deepthroating Luke. Luke was a moaning mess at this point. he was getting close. both of them were. Michael was moaning on Lukes dick and Luke was moaning even more because of Michaels moaning.

"Michael I'm gonna cum" Luke moans out.

Michael hums around Luke and starts to suck harder. he takes Lukes balls. Luke pulls on Michaels hair guiding his head up and down.

"Fuck Michael" Luke moans as he cum.

Michael works through his orgasm.

"Come here Mikey" Luke says.

Michael gets up and sits on the couch and Luke straddles him and starts to stroke him member.

"Oh my god Luke" Michael moans when he cums.

After they get cleaned up, Michael and Luke go outside to be with Ashton and Calum.

"Mikey what are you gonna do about your girlfriend?" Luke questions.

"Don't worry Lukey, I'll figure it out." Michael replies.

Michael kisses Luke on the top of his head. Luke feels like Michael is gonna do a good job as his person.