Tour Bus-Lashton

Lukes POV-

"Thank you all!! Goodnight!!" Ashton says before we all walk off stage.

"That was awesome!!" Michael says jumping up and down like a little kid.

"How much red bull did you have?" Calum asks him.

"Only like.... four" he says.

"Hah happy my bunk isn't by his" I say.

"Same" Ashton says.

We walk out of the dressing room and get on the tour bus after meeting some fans. Of course the first thing that Ashton does is take off his shirt. Michael goes to play games like he always does and I don't even know where Calum went he kind of just disappeared which left just me and Ashton in the front room of the bus.

"Luke you ok?" Ashton asks.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You where staring at me" he says.

"Oh sorry" I say.

"It's ok" he tells me.

He walks away taking his pants off to put on his basketball shorts and I feel my pants get tighter in my lower region.

"Motherfucker" I say.

"NO SWEARING" Ashton yells at me.

"Whatever" I say.

I walk to my bunk pull off my pants and pull the curtain shut. I pull my underwear off and start to stroke myself.

"Ashton" I whisper moan.

"What" He says.

"Never mind I got it."

Holy shit that was a close call. Ashton can't know that I like him. I need to be quieter.

"What did you need help with?" Ashton says pulling the curtain opened.

"Nothing" I say rolling over on to my side facing away from Ashton.

"Luke what are you doing you never lay in that side" Ashton says.

I quickly shove my dick back into my underwear.

"Nothing" I respond.

"Why are you saying nothing so much?" He asks me.

"I don't know" I say

"Nice hamburger underwear." Ashton says sarcastically.

"Shut up" I say with a slight blush.

"Why are you facing away from me? Turn around so I can see you." Ashton says.

I turn around so I'm facing him.

"Do you have a boner." Ashton asks
me.

"No" I say my cheeks heating up.

"You so do!" He says.

"Why are you looking at my dick?" I ask him.

"I-its really n-noticeable. I w-wasn't looking a-at it on p-purpose." He stutters.

Omf omf omf Ashton was staring at my boner holy shit I wonder if he knows that he's the cause of it.

"Uh ok then" I say blushing.

"Stop staring at it" I say blushing even more.

"Can I touch it?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Never mind it's stupid." he says

"No tell me what you said." I tell him.

"I asked if I could touch your boner to like help you with it but it's stupid so never mind." he says.