I trade my suit jacket for a thicker one, since the weather is starting to drop more. It is the middle of October. I start to pack up my stuff while turning to Malik.

"You feel like going home with me?" I ask.

There isn't a single trace of hesitation as he nods his head before standing on his feet. He walks over to me, and I watch as he slightly towers of me. I go to turn my head back, but he stops me. His slim, veined fingers softly grab my chin. He turns my face back to him, and I feel as his hand trails down to my neck. He grips softly, then pulls my face slightly closer to his.

The coolness of his rings help the heat that just rose throughout my body. I cant wait until he cools the heat that spread in between my legs.

"You're such a tease," he whispers into the air.

"I know," I say, in the same tone he did.

It's silent after that, with us staring into each other's eyes. I'm a woman of professionalism, but it's getting harder to control myself. We need to leave if the entire floor doesn't want to have an in person porn show. I keep eye contact as I slowly remove Malik's hand from my neck. He doesn't look away from me either, and I unfortunately break eye contact first to stuff everything else in my bag.

"My car's here," Malik brings up when I grab my keys.

"Is it locked? If not, you can lock it on the way, and leave it here. I'll bring you back," I reason, knowing the garage lot has gates that can lock and keep his car safe.

"Okay."

We leave my office, and I urge Malik to walk to the front while I see James. He's spinning in circles in his office chair, his desk almost void of work. I smile and lean on his doorframe. He continues to spin until I decide to mess with him and clear my throat.

"Is this what you usually do during work hours, James? I don't pay you to spin."

He stops immediately, his face on panic mode. James can usually tell my intentions through the tone of my voice, but I've managed to trick him just this once.

"Ziya! What are you doing on this side of town? I've finished most of the work you sent over, I'm just on a breather at the moment. You know I don't spin around all day like a crazed caffeine addict-"

"You are a crazed caffeine addict," I interrupt.

"Yeah, that's true," he admits, "but my other points still stand!"

"Yes, they do," I confirm, "I was just coming by to tell you I'm leaving a little earlier."

James checks his watch before glancing back up, his mouth open like he's about to say something. He stops himself short, and instead nods with a knowing smile. I give him an amused, but also weird look before turning around to be met with a broad chest. I understand why James gives me the look, and openly flash him a smirk to confirm his suspicions. He waves us away after giving me the "call me later" signal with his hands.

I push Malik away from the door, and instead lead him towards the elevators. Alisha is busy typing on her computer, but stops when she notices me pass by. She calls me over, and I might've heard a groan escape from Malik's lips. I try to keep a professional smile when walking over, and it proves to be successful.

Alisha flashes me her computer screen with some of Malik's information on it. I study it for a moment, then glance at Alisha with questioning eyes.

"Should I make a regulars badge for him? He storms past anyway. He can just scan, and clock in his own information. You'd still get the notifications."