Part 2 of If I was in demon slayer

My name is Hikori Mitsune in this book by the way

The next day
"Oh Hikori, I forgot about this yesterday  so I might aswell mention it now. Since you're estate is in the middle of being built, You can choose one hashira you would like to live with in the mean time" The master explained.

"Oh ok!" I say as I stood up and went to the platform he was standing on.

I looked at all the hashiras, then my eyes landed on 2 people. Uzui And Giyu.

I can't decide!! I love Uzui and Giyu, though Uzui would slap my @ss if he comes near me when I have a skirt on...

"I choose...Giyu Tomioka" I pointed to Giyu.

"What!?" Everyone said. Some were surprised. Some were just out right confused.

After the drama Sanemi will start

"Tomioka san! Tomioka san!" I yell as I ran towards him.

He only returned with silence. "It's ok if you don't want to answer, don't stress about it" I said "But then you'll listen to me talk! Hehe!"

"Thanks... For yelling at Shinazugawa for me...I wanted to do that for a while now" Giyu said softly.

"It's ok! It was rude how he was talking to you though!" I said. "Can I umm...Hold your hand?"

"No one asked me that before...Sure" He replied as he held my hand. I blushed ever so slightly and no one noticed.

I'm tired but I had to publish something bc I was bored