Training| Part 2 |Filler Chapter|

"Now try to use the 1st form, water surafce slash" Giyu instructed, it was 1 year and 4 months since he got taken. The Hashiras considered him dead a long time ago. Tanjiro is now the water hashira in honor of Giyu.

Bakugo used the first from with the stance of the first form of thinder breathing, the water was a light shade of blue and thunder bolts mixed inside, with little gray clouds along with it.

"How about my breathing technique?" A probably very tall uppermoon 1 asked.

"Yours is the 2nd most powerful breathing technique, that's hard to learn" Deku said

"You're learning breathing techniques too?" Kokushibo asked

"Yeah, The guy with the long blonde hair has an ice power that I wanna turn into a breathing technique" Deku explained as he practiced his stance while Kokushibo looked at doma to make sure Deku was talking about him.

"Midoriya san! Are you trying to make my blood demon art a breathing technique?" A sweet excited voice asked. 

"Yeah...The ice lotus flowers look really cool, and the Bodhisattva move his also very cool" Doma smiled when Dekh said this, usually people noticed that he was holding fans when he killed or fought them.

"Well Let me teach you then! Muzan sama! Do you wanna teach Kazui or Midoriya san your blood demon art? We all are!"

"I don't want to overwhelm these kids, and mine involves using blood and transforming your body to have a lot of mouths with sharps teeths, with 8 tentacles. Also, it involves my arms turning into blades and extending to hit the target" (That's actually his power, I'm reading a Demon slayer manga book in the making of this chapter)