If I was in demon slayer

It has been a 2 weeks since dad let me go to final selection and be a demon slayer despite him being uppermoon 1. Papa and Dad would be so proud once they hear I became a hashira of being a core member in 2 weeks! I'm so excited!

Yama, my kasugai crow squawked happily as he flew above me. He landed on my head and announced proudly that I have been promoted to hashira. "That's amazing! But what got you so excited Yama?" I ask him, while taking him off my head and petting his head.

"Caw caw! That's easy! You've improved so much I can't help but feel proud!"

"Thank you Yama" I say.

Yama then flew up in the air and told me to follow him to the headquarters so I can get announced as a new hashira.

When I got there, Yama flew to my estate and I stood on the area where I think the master of the core sits during meeting.

After that

After my introduction, Everyone were asking me questions but one person stood out to me. A beautiful man with blue eyes, those were beautiful too. So I went over to him but Shinobu said "He won't talk to you, don't try it".

But I really want to talk to him so I did. I said hi to him but he ignored me, no he didn't. He just doesn't know how to talk to other people, I used to be like that.

"I know you don't know how to socialize, No offense. Do you want to go eat out with me?" I ask him.

"No thank you..."

Giyu's POV:
Does she really understand me? Someone who won't make fun of me? But I don't know if I should say yes or no to her offer, she seems really pretty...wait what am I thinking!?

Back to my POV:

I can't wait to tell Papa and dad about this! I became a hashira but I really want to hang out with him.

Next Chapter will probably be longer of not true.

Words: 346