𝟤𝟫 | 𝖥𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋

❝𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝

❝𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Opening my eyes, I cuddle deeper underneath the blanket as I stare out the windows

Opening my eyes, I cuddle deeper underneath the blanket as I stare out the windows. I was meant to close the curtains while watching a movie but I fell asleep instead.

It is still dark outside but I know it won't be long before the sun rises.

Licking my lips, I sit up and groan slightly at the little soreness I feel as I kick the blanket off my body. I reach forward and adjust my fuzzy socks so they're inside the bottoms of my sweatpants before getting out of bed. Along with a blanket, I grab my phone and take them with me to one of the four couches in my room.

The only reason why I have four is because the couches are meant to seat one person. I originally wanted two long couches but I didn't like how it looked so I went with something else.

I take a seat and swing my legs over the armrest so I'm facing the window. I drop my phone underneath me before laying the blanket on top of me. Once I'm certain it's covering my entire body, I lean my head against the couch and look out the window.

While I wait for the sun to wake up, I think back to everything that has happened since I left the hospital.

I was only in the hospital for a week because my injuries were minor which I'm thankful for. Christian, on the other hand, he was there for two weeks because his injuries were more extensive. He came back to the mansion two days ago since he was sick of staying in the same four beige walls of a hospital with nothing but a TV to entertain him. Doctors urged him to stay longer, but he said that he would rather recover in his own bed than spend another minute in the hospital.

Since he's been and will be on bed rest until further notice, my papá has assigned me a new bodyguard. At least until Christian has gotten better which I don't think will be for another few weeks. Though I can't figure out why because I haven't left the mansion at all since I arrived home. His name is Hunter and he's okay if I'm being honest. He doesn't speak to me unless he has to which means he takes his job seriously.