19. date

I woke up feeling the sun rising infront of my eyes. I tried to move but then felt strong arms around my waist, and then remembered I slept with taehyung yesterday. I raised my head slowly to find him still sleeping peacefully. "Wow... How can u look so handsome while sleeping?" I said whispering cuz i didn't wanted him to wake up. "after all, ur mine~" i said smiling. His grip on my waist tightened and he snuggled into my chest and said "baby I'm all yours" in his deep morning voice. "Aww ur awake?" I said while making a pout. He looked up at me and said " I heard everything u said😏". He gave me a peck and snuggled again in my neck. "It was all true tho" i said as i lightly brushed his hair with my fingers. "U look cute while sleeping baby " he said. I giggled and we cuddled for few more minutes than got up. It was 9am and we took shower and had breakfast. He even feed me the breakfast! Taehyung is such a cute boyfriend like i love him so much! He feeds me, cuddles me, does everything a man can do! He's literally a perfect boyfriend! I took shower at his place cuz I had some of my clothes at his place. We decided to spend time with each other today and go for a date. We were ready at 11am and decided to go to a mall for shopping. He said that he wanted to buy me gifts. We got ready and went there . He took me to Gucci and I liked a bag very much!

I decided to buy it and went to the counter for billing

I decided to buy it and went to the counter for billing . As i was about to give my card to the lady , taehyung spoke. "Woah woah woah?! What r u doing?? All the paying is on my baby! " He said and paid for the bag. I was speechless. He's so perfect. We went to a cafe and then we went to a store. There were dresses over there and as i was looking through them, taehyung tapped on my shoulder and said " ynie~ I want u to wear this dress..." He gave me the dress. My eyes widened as i realised it was a revealing dress. I smirked and went to the changing room. I wore that and came out.

 I wore that and came out

He was standing there... Jaw dropped... He gulped and walked to me. "Don't come out infront of people, someone might fall in love with u." He said and took me back to my changing room. He got in too and locked the door. He looked at me and said "u look so sexy baby" he said and kissed me. "It's ur choice babe~" i said and he smiled. I changed back to my outfit and taehyung payed for the dress. I felt bad cuz he was buying me all the things so I asked him, "taehyung are u hungry?". He nodded and pointed at McDonald's. We went in and i said "what do u want? I'll get it and pay for it.". " No baby, u just spend ur time with me and I'll spend the money." He smiled and went to order. I was speechless again. This. man. Is. So. Perfect. I smiled knowing that I fell for the right man and taehyung came back with our order. We ate and went to chanel. " Taehyung-aa pls buy something and let me pay cuz I feel so bad" i said and gave him puppy eyes. He was struggling to say 'no' and in the end he said "fine, stop ur puppy eyes now . Those want me to kiss u in the public.". "Who's stopping u?" I said with a smirk, and that man didn't wasted any moment and kissed me. After we broke the kiss , i looked around and found people looking at us. Damn taehyung seriously didn't
wasted any minute. We walked in and taehyung decided to buy a perfume. As he was trying some perfumes, an employee came and started helping tae. She was... flirting with him. Man i was so jealous. After taehyung was done, i grabbed his hand and said "jagiya~ the perfume is so nice! Let's go I'll pay !" I yelled loud enough for that employee to hear. I gave her a side eye and saw her making disgusting faces. As i was paying, taehyung went to play with a small baby while the counter lady spoke, "omo ur so lucky to have a husband like him! He's so handsome!". Hu-husband?😳 She called him my husband!!! "We look like a married couple?" I shyly asked her. She said "oh ur not married? Aigo i thought u both were married! So ur dating?" I nodded and she smiled. I said thank you and me and tae walked out. Taehyung said "thank you baby for buying me this" with a warm smile. "It's nothing! You've been paying for everything today i wanted u to buy some stuff too!" I said trying to defend. "Still, thank you" he said and kissed my hand he was holding. I smiled and we went to a toy shop. There were many soft toys in there and taehyung wanted to gift me a cute soft toy so he told me to decide which one I wanted. I chose a cute penguin and the tata soft toy.

 I chose a cute penguin and the tata soft toy

He laughed and payed for them

He laughed and payed for them. It was 7pm already. We spent the whole day at the mall. We had dinner and taehyung drove me home. I said thank you to him and kissed him before leaving. We had a cute date today. Spent our sweet time together and had fun. He brought me so many things! And he's such a perfect boyfriend. I changed my clothes and got in my bed and texted taehyung to check if he reached home. He texted back saying he did and we said goodnight to each other. It was a great day!

-----------------