4. whisper

" ding ding ding-" i woke up and stopped my alarm . I looked at the time and it was 7 am . I got ready and had breakfast then left for hybe. I was nervous today because it was gonna be my first recording ever and the armies were gonna see me as the 8th member of BTS.i parked my car and then went in. As i was waiting for the lift , someone whispered in my ear from behind, "hello Starbucks girl~" the voice was deep and it sent shivers down my spine. As i turned around, i saw taehyung leaning down with his hands in his pocket, looking at me. "YAH YOU SCARED ME TAEHYUNG!" I said while hitting him on his arm playfully. "Ouch , sorry hehe" he said while making a pout, my heart literally melted at his pout <3. Then we got into the lift and he noticed that i was nervous, so he asked me "is everything okay? You look nervous...". I smiled a little and said " yea I'm just nervous because of the recording... What if i messed up?". He looked at me and said "you? Messing up? You are amazing okay? You are literally perfect you can never mess up! It's okay don't be nervous it will go well!" He said while smiling and patting my head. I smiled at him and said "thx". Then we walked out together into the recording room. My verse was after jungkook and he was getting his verse recorded. I got extremely anxious and started fidgeting my hands. Taehyung noticed and grabbed my hand , i looked at him and he mouthed "it'll be okay don't worry". I smiled and we were holding hands till my part came up. I went for it and did great. As i came out of the recording room i smiled at taehyung and he showed me a thumbs up. Our day went by quick because of our recording. I had lunch at the canteen with the boys and jimin was sitting beside me while I was at the corner. We enjoyed together and practiced for dance and our vocals then went home.
As i reached home, i ate snacks and fell asleep while watching kdramas.
Then i woke up... '7:55pm' i looked at the time. "SHIT IM SO LATE FOR MY PART TIME JOB!!!" i jumped up the couch and went into the bathroom to get ready and omw i realised... Wait... I left the job yesterday. I face palmed myself and sat on the couch and started going through my phone. One notification was from Instagram that said "Taehyung sent you a message". I smiled and opened the message.
-
Taehyung- see i told you! You did great!
Taehyung- y/n??? Are you there???
Taehyung- omo are you okay it's been 2 hours since i sent you the first message...
-
I smiled... "Was he worried about me?" I thought to myself.
-
Y/n- sorry i fell asleep lol
Taehyung- aish i thought u were dead ☹️
Y/n- no I'm not dead pabo 💀
Taehyung- so what are you doing rn? Can we facetime pls? I wanna talk I'm boredddd
Y/n- dude i just woke up i look like shit rn ... But okay ig
Taehyung - yaayyyy
-
Soon the notification popped up...
Taehyung is calling you    accept/decline
I clicked on accept and then saw him making funny faces.
Y/n- "bro what are you doing" i said while laughing 💀
Taehyung- "i was just looking at myself yk hehe"
We talked for hours on FaceTime and were joking about how yoongi oppa looks cute with his cat looks (lmao ik ik hes so cute isn't he).
I looked at him and he was just staring at the screen... Looking at me... Saying nothing...

I asked him " why are you staring at me Starbucks boy hehehe?"He just said

He just said ... "Idk ...maybe i zoned out too". He showed me yeontan and told him " yeontan look this is my friend y/n , y/n say hi to yeontan!"
"Hi yeontannnn omo he's so cuteeee" we laughed and talked for hours then i suddenly fell asleep while on being on FaceTime.
-taehyung pov-
I was showing her my childhood pics and laughing , "it's so cute isn't it? ... Y/n?" As i turned the camera back to me i saw her sleeping... Peacefully... Soft snores was all i could hear.
Even though she couldn't hear me i whispered"oh you're asleep... Bye i guess... Good night... Sweet dreams y/n see you tomorrow " and cutted the call. Even though it's only been a few days since i met her but we've already been so close to each other, it's just different from others. I fell asleep while thinking about this...

------------------